Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HOw do you know when to ramp up?

Does anyone know how long you should give a given dosage of PM before you ramp up?

I haven't felt any growing pains... so if I'm going ramp up, I guess I'd do it in 100 mg increments until I feel them... but not sure how much time to give myself at each dosage to develop the tingling/pains before I decide to increase my mgs...is one cycle enough time to tell? And does it make a difference (in how many cycles you should give it) if you're taking PM during your luteal phase only, versus every day?

THanks in advance for any input!

Dear P

If you are using only capsules you may never tingle....plus the quality is an issue. Want the tingle....must be brand new to PM and use a quality topical

c

Hi Carla

Well, I'm using Ro-Bust breast lotion topically 2X/day, and taking their pills 300mgs/day... are their products good quality?

And I am brand new to PM, and not taking it with any other herbs....

HI P

I know they use a high quality farmed material. Keep the faith you will be ok with that. The rest is an individual difference of how your body responds to PM

best c

Ok, so you're saying not to ramp up at all? Shouldn't I try to get growing pains or tingles?

Hi P

You can start out a little heavier if you want. If you use the creme twice/ day, you should be in good shape. If you want to use caps with it 2 or 3 caps or 300 mg 15 days a month is enough.

There is no magic. The biggest key is sticking to it. That is the biggest failing. Do it for 6 months and don't mico analize your results.

best c

PM does not give permanent results unless you continually take it for the rest of your life.I recent started taking PM and it is the only supplement that has given me any results.I have about 30 papers regarding pueraria miifica.Lots of science of science.The scientific community has no motivation to do consumer breast enhancement studies.

carlaa is spot on. PM works, but it is the long haul; just stick with it. In the first 6 months, the gains could be tiny; just trust your instincts to tell you that tiny changes are going on and you will be rewarded.

Hi everyone,
As I have heard on this forum ( thanks to all that contribute), the effect and timing has much to do with combating testosterone levels and diligence with a program. I have been without caffiene or alcohol for over a month, and am currently experiencing engorged, somewhat uncomfortable nipples, tingling beneath and noticeable swelling. So much that one of my coworkers noticed and recently the UPS guy totally zeroed in on my chest. I realize these changes are somewhat atypical, but unless I am really only experiencing sympathetic changes, PM is actively doing its thing; in a big way. I decided to take the recommended dosage of 500 mg before breakfast and another round at bedtime; that's it, and I'm getting gradual, yet noticeable results.
Suggest staring slow, stat healthy and clear the way for the PM train, woo woo.

Melody

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon