Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does it work on your butt?

The pink ebay massager I mean. If you layed it on your cheeks wouldn't it help firm up your bum?

Probably not, the pads are very tiny, I mean like they are REALLY tiny lol. So no matter how small the butt is, you would need like a few of them to cover the area. But I would think if you got a tens unit with the multiple pads, you could place the pads where ever you wanted on the butt and do it at a level you are comfy with. But to be honest, the best thing to build a butt and keep it toned is exercise. Like squats, lunges, and squeezes of the butt. The butt is different than breasts, breasts are made up of fat and glands, the butt is muscle mainly, so the more you tone it up, the bigger it gets. Also I have heard many people say they enhanced the butt size using maca, I wouldn't know though lol. I have a 39 inch butt. My hips are 37 inches. I didn't always have a big butt, I think it was a combination of things, working out the lower body and diet. But yea, if you are interested in increasing the butt size through exercise there was a site that told about workouts to do, I can try and find the link for you, also youtube has some personal trainers on there that have vids posted on these type of workouts. But as far as using electric means, I'd go with a tens unit.

I wonder if you massaged estrogenic herbs into your butt if it would increase fat deposits there?

I saw in this one ebook they said to rub fish oil on ur butt, and to do oil packs that you would leave on to try to get the fat cells to absorb the fat from the oil and plump up... sounds rather far fetched, but I'd have thought the same about BE a few years ago...

Anybody seen/heard/experienced anything on the subject?

As I know the Butt is one of the hardest working muscles in body and a massage can give it the relaxation it deserve.The back of the legs and buttocks have more flesh than other areas of the body I think massage also good for attractive butt.

Squats are the quickest way I know to firm and lift your butt. It has to be done properly though for you to get maximum results.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon