Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Liver and Gallbladder flush!

Some of us who are doing oral NBE might stall every now and then because of the overload hormone in our body. I decided to start a thread on method some of us use to clean our over loaded hormone out so that our oral NBE can work properly again.

Milk thistle are popularly used to clean our liver. This method is quite popular and is easy to opt. Is just the matter of popping the pills into our mouth. I use this method every 2 months and every half a year I use a more complex method which I get from a local organic store.

Liver Flush Recipe (Drink it between 5-7 in the morning)
1/2 cup of warm water
2 tablespoon organic lemon juice
1 tablespoon organic molasses
1 teaspoon organic olive oil
1 pinch of organic cayenne pepper (powder)

Mix this mixture together in a small glass of warm water. It should be only 2-3 swallow to down the mixture. Take this for 10 days!

Gallbladder Flush recipe
While still on the liver flush on the 5th day add the Gallbladder Flush recipe into your program. Maintain your diet simple (less salt, less oil, non meat and less sugar). Take 3 litters of water everyday.
1 litter organic apple juice (everyday for 6 days)

On the 10th day
Finish your apple juice before 2pm and your last meal at 2pm. Don't eat anything after 2pm else you might risk puking the next day.

At 6pm take a glass of prune juice. At 8pm another glass of prune juice.

At 10pm 1/2 glass of lemon juice + 1/2 glass of olive oil. Down in 1 go, you will feel disgusted if you stop to take a break.

After taking the lemon juice+olive oil, keep your stomach warm by hugging the hot pillow, lie down and turn to the right. This will help to increase the cord of the gallbladder, make it easier to pass out the gallstone. Go and sleep.

On the 11th day you should pass out gall stones if any, if you need another dose of prune juice, go ahead. Then start your meal on something soft and easy to digest.

Keep your diet more on fruits and vegetables on this 10 days. Try not to add meat into your diet or anything protein related. You will see a glow in yourself by 6th day. That is how amazing what we eat can do to us.

(I replace the epsom salt with prune juice btw as my kidney is not on the average condition)

That liver flush reminds me of the Master Cleanse aka Lemonade Diet, only the recipe for the "lemonade" doesn't have the olive oil. The gall bladder flush sounds interesting though Smile I wonder if I have any gall stones lol

I normally do milk thistle for the liver cleanse part, and as far as the gallbladder, I do an apple fast/cleanse, sounds similar to what you posted, I'll see if I can find it and post it, I do it every 6 months or so, and basically it's where you eat nothing but apples for a few days, drink apple juice and drink water. You don't eat or drink anything else, takes alot of discipline though, so if you've never fasted it would be difficult, but I find it to be the best type of cleanse for me. I'll see if I can find the link to the instructions and post it, lol I have so many bookmarked sites may take a good minute. Oh and to keep my colon clean I drink prune juice once a week, and I have a high fiber diet so I'm pretty regular (two bowel movements per day) you are suppose to have at least one per day. And actually glad you posted this lol it's about time I do another complete body cleanse, I haven't done one since last September I believe, so after this 6th bottle of UB is done I'm definitely going to do that and take a 2 week break before continuing. Excellent post btw.

I am so glad you all find it helpful.

All of a sudden I thought about something. At the end of the cleanse it is good to have a day or two where you can detox the body parasites too. I do Zentel. The more intensive ones will be the Dr Huda 20 days parasite cleanse which you can get from online or in your pharmacy. I think. Since the BB and UB are frozen ovaries, we don't know what kind of parasites that might be in it. Not only that the food we eat we aren't sure how clean it is. So to follow on a few days of parasites cleaning means at least the parasites won't be able to compete with the nutrition we are taking for NBE purpose.

That's about it.

Happy cleaning or detoxing. Big Grin

When you do the milk thistle cleanse every two months, what amount do you take and for how long? I'm also assuming you stop all supplements when you do it? I'm going to the liver/gallbladder flush next week and would like to start doing the milk thistle every couple months as well. I wasn't aware how important it is! I learn so much from this site!!

I take NOW Liver Regeneration and Detoxification every 2 months during menstruation for 1 week. Yes I stop all kinds of supplements while I am on it. Be reminded to drink a lot of water because usually I feel awfully dehydrated on the 5th day.

I take as per instruction 3 times per day.

Would you recommend taking NOW Liver Regeneration before starting a NBE program? I haven't started mine yet, so I am wondering what I should do before I start it. I got my hormones tested by my doctor. Apparently, they were all normal. Which, made me confused because now I don't know what to take for NBE. I read that doing a cleanse before taking stuff for NBE is recommended, so any suggestions would help. Thanks.Big Grin

Hi AliCat,

Yes I would definitely recommend you to clean your liver before you start. You will get a positive kick start in doing so. Don't forget to monitor your temperature too. Any NBE will work good with a temperature of 98.2-98.6 Fahrenheit.

As for the NBE methods it is all depends on your preferences. It is up to you whether you prefer the herbs dept (fennel, funegreek, hops, wild yam, pueraria mirifica or etc) or the BO dept. For me I tried herbs and the magic of NBE don't happen to me unfortunately that's why I am with BO. Which method you try incorporate it with massages. It definitely help.

Good luck!

Thanks, for the replyBig Grin I haven't 100% decided on what to take. I don't want to take anything too expensive, and I have been searching the site to see what has worked for people. I was thinking about doing BO, but I got turned off because of what it is made of. I am afraid it will harm my body or something. I was also considering PM, but I'm not sure about that either. Maybe starting out simple with Fenugreek or something would be best...I don't know. Figuring out what to take and how to take it is rather confusing lolRolleyes

From the conclusion of my research and experience.

Most of the people who do herbs tend to do it in high dosage. My personal experience tell me if a liver is fresh from detox it don't take as high dosage for it to work. Rather low dosage can help you to grow. I was on high dosage of hops for more than 2 years and it didn't work. Why? Nobody teach me to clean my liver. Then I was on low dosage of PM 100mg only. For 3 months I got nothing from it. The my colleagues was creating a group for liver and gallbladder flush. Out of fun I join in. Better do it in a group than alone. On that same month I went back to the PM cookies. I got it to work because I do a liver and gallbladder flush.

In my opinion you definitely need to choose a method you are comfortable with. You need to take it daily for months not daily for weeks. If you are not comfy and cozy with your pills you might ended up struggling.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon