Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

.."and there you have it..cleavage!"

Tongue 

Hi guys! I'm not really new here.. just decided to come out of hiding.

For those whose boobs haven't quite emerged from NBE yet.. I found this video quite amusing lol..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LspMkoUH1i0

Smile

hahahaha. lol that was funny. Big Grin

hehehe thats funny! And it actually works! Can't believe there was cleavage at the end of that! But can you imagine being with someone, and then taking off the 3 bras! lol only to find nothing

That made me laugh xD My breasts started hurting watching him do that because I would think that would be soooo uncomfortable X.X

I have one of those type of bras, I use them when I wear tops and dresses that you can't wear bras with, like ones that are backless. Well anyway, yes the way he is positioning his would hurt, but not hurt in putting it on, hurt in taking it off!! The way they work is they have adhesive strips you put in them and so the way he is putting it on the adhesive would be on your nipple!!! Yea try pulling that off! I position mine the regular way that they are meant to be placed so that the adhesive is not touching my areolas or nipples. And I clasp it together to make the cleavage if it is a low cut top or I leave it unclasp if not, whichever looks best for that top. But I don't wear 3 or 4 of them lol only 1 set. But yea if this guy wanted to create boobs instead of spending $30-$60 per pair for the nude bras, he could have bought breast forms that go inside the bra. And breastforms are normally $100 for a good pair and even have a nipple on them to make it feel through the bra like you have a nipple and that is your boobs lol.

xD!!! Thanks for posting that lol. I am a little jealous of his cleavage Big Grin

lol just goes to show anyone can have clevage!!

Milani

Man, I've heard of making cleavage with makeup by contouring, but wow! So many bras.Tongue
He at least had some nice cleavage going for him in the end.

LOL I was not expecting that! I thought it was going to be a parody or a makeup/contouring video. That was hilarious. He's so cute.

"Before any of you complain: 'Oh my Eyes! Oh my eyes!, feel free to leave now."

Heh heh, he sounds so funny. Tongue

By the way, Paris Hilton, who is a B-cup, is known for doing this method. Sometimes, one will see paparazzi videos of her looking like a D-cup, and the next day, she is back to her regular size.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon