Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Extremely itchy

Hi all:

I have been using wonderup off and on -- but saw palmetto and fenugreek more regularly.
Over the past month, I have noticed that my breasts are extremely itchy and it's not very nice. is there any cure?

Anastasia916 was telling me the itchiness is a result of your skin stretching with growth, so maybe if you made sure you keep your itchy bits really well moisturized you could reduce the itchiness. It's just a theory but for me the act of massaging lotion helps my itch not be so unbearable.

(11-05-2010, 09:39 AM)mangocat Wrote:  I have noticed that my breasts are extremely itchy and it's not very nice.

It may not feel nice but it's a positive sign. Smile

Yep itchiness is typically the skin stretching as you are growing, and is a growing sign, but unfortunately even with me using lotion on my breasts twice a day when I get the itches, it doesn't relieve it. Also itches can come skin deep, on the skin, or on or under the nipples. But still I prefer the itch growing sign over the pain that comes deep within the breasts on severe growing times, when I get the pain it's so bad I can't sleep at night. Congrats on your first sign of growth! Unfortunately growing boobies can be a you know what!

Yep-I agree with Anastasia. You are getting some kinda growth,but it does have a few minor consequences-but well worth it.I found myself getting more used to it with my herbs,but when I was having a really good spurt,it was deep within and hurt like a mother!
Now,I have restarted herbs along with pumping(pumping for almost a month now),and man-they itch constantly-like a fiery itch.BUT i would rather have that as no pains at all cause I like to know something is going on in my body for sure.Good luck and congrats on feeling growing sensations!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon