Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Caffeine and NBE?

So I'm a bit confused on this...
I've read in multiple places that caffeine
can slow or halt breast development but why?
Caffeine stimulates blood flow so I would think
it would help?

Caffeine only effects herbal NBE, be it the usual FG, WY, and SP combinations or just PM, if you are doing these, increase water intake, make sure you have a good protein diet, collagen also helps, and stay away from caffeine, be it in tea, coffee, sodas, chocolate, etc.

Now with any other NBE method, Bovine Ovary (glandular therapy), pumping, hypnosis, hydrotherapy, etc. caffeine will not effect it and this is why...

Herbs often create breast growth by making the breasts swell, then over time of taking the herbs (generally 6 months or more) the swelling becomes permanent growth, the swelling is caused by water going into the breasts and water weight. Caffeine dehydrates the body. Therefore any amount of water you get during the day, the body will use in the most essential parts first, and if you have caffeine intake it will not go to the breasts. This is all theory I believe though. With BO the growth is slower but permanent, it is not swelling. So you can have caffeine all you want with it, but I would still recommend you get half your body weight in lbs in oz of water per day just for general health. For example, I'm 125 so lets say half is 62.5, so I should drink 62.5 oz of water per day. I actually get 64 oz a day because I have a 32 oz bottle that I fill twice a day and drink throughout the day. But I have 1 soda per day, and the rest when thirsty or eating I drink tea. And I suggest a higher than normal protein in the diet when on BO. As far as the other methods, massage, pumping, etc. etc. caffeine won't effect them either, pumping does work on swelling the breasts and over time the swelling becomes growth, but it swells from blood flowing into the breasts, not from water. But I still suggest the amount of water I previously said. And of course protein and collagen helps in ANY NBE program. Hope this helps you understand, and good luck!

Is a cup of coffee a day really not recommended for NBE?
I cant seem to stay awake without the morning cup

As I said before, if you are on herbal NBE, then no caffeine, period. When I did herbs I weaned myself off caffeine completely before starting it. No coffee, no tea (except decaffeinated and herbal), no sodas (I'd have some decaffeinated once a day though), and no chocolate. I know it's hard, I had headaches for a week after stopping completely, then after that I was fine.

Yikes, thanks for the advice!

Did you experience a noticeable difference stopping caffeine?
I guess I'll have to stop it after tomorrow, stay off it over the weekend and cut it off completely come Monday

I can't tell if there was a noticeable difference really with or without the caffeine... I do know that when I first ventured into NBE 4 years ago I took a product that was herbal but said it was okay to still have caffeine, and hmm that product I took for 6 months, didn't change my caffeine intake and it didn't work! But then the second herbal product I tried, it also said I didn't have to change anything, but from reading the forums and hearing from women who have done it for years say it's best to stop all caffeine, I stopped it, and I grew 2 inches with that product in 6 months of taking it, and I had stopped all caffeine, so I would would say it's definitely best to stop it. It's pretty easy to stop if you replace all the things you had caffeine with with decaffeinated instead, like decaf coffee, decaf teas, decaf sodas, etc. that's what I did. But definitely make sure you get the right amount of water per day as I said, and a good amount of protein.

Caffeine can slow down NBE or halt it altogether.That said-I have had really good growth during my 1 year and 3 mos. (not constant-breaks) of NBE.I drank caffeine and still had growth.I can do without sodas,but I am a coffee addict.Decaf just does not cut it for me.
On the old forum,when I first started,there was an expert at this stuff.Her name is Moon.She said that it is okay to drink coffee while on NBE,just drink it atleast 45 min. away from the herbs.I always tried about an hour or two between my caffeine intake and herbs.
There are some people that only grew once they stopped the caffeine intake altogether.So it just varies person to person.Could I have grown faster without taking caffeine? Possibly,but I was a fast responder even with caffeine,so I do not think it mattered in my case.
Just my opinion and personal experience.Good luck with your NBE!

Hi girls,

Yes I suppose it is up to the individual body. I have chosen to halt caffeine to see if it makes any difference.
Last month's Palmetto herbs seem to have gone no where, haha I am deflated after my period and only my tummy seems to have gained weight.

Perhaps this month things will look up! congrats Mel on your new cups!
How much fenugreek were you on?

Cheerios

(20-05-2010, 01:44 PM)Lolita Wrote:  Last month's Palmetto herbs seem to have gone no where, haha I am deflated after my period and only my tummy seems to have gained weight.

Are you doing massage or any other methods? Or are you only taking the Saw Palmetto to try and see some growth?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon