Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just Order My NoogleBerry!!!

OMG!!!
I can't believe it!!!I just ordered my NB now!!!! WOW!!! I can't wait!!! Smile
I hope it will arrive soon...Smile
My hubby didn't like the idea...he is afraid that it can ruin the breast...but I explained to him that you don't do it with hard pressure...still he didn't like the idea...but I was looking, the last few day's on the NB forum...and I was amazed what woman have achieved - I couldn't stop looking and reading the forum....
I got to the Noogleberry by ANASTASIA916 - at first I didn't really understand what was the NB that she always talked about...But then I checked it out...and WOW!!!
At first I thought to my self "Are you crazy?! To pump my breast like a cow???Big Grin" - that's not crazy!!!I almost went to do a surgery!!! that's crazy!!!Lucky me I didn't!!!! I am so happy that I found this forum!!!
Thank you all!!!
I also listen to Subliminal tracks (today will be day 7 - no progress yet) and I also do breast massages. (I ordered palmers lotion from E-Bay) I hope that will work to!!!I think it will be good for using before the NB...
OOO...I also that to add PM to the NB...I read that it's good to combine the NB and PM. Any one here do both?
I started also to drink soy milk 1 cup a day.
so that's it for now...
And Anastasit916 I wanted to thank you again for all your support!!!You really helped me allot!!!
You are really an Angle! I hope also to be like you! to help girls that want BREAST Big Grin.
You are Inspiring. thank you!

wait until you do your first pumping session you'll be amazed on how your breasts stretch infront of your eyes!!Really NB is great and as you noticed the service is wonderful too.Good luck with noogling.I have read on the NB forum many are taking PM while noogling.Personally i tried PM but didn't like it,it messed up my period which were regular like a clock and made me gain weight in my midsection..I don't know if that is due to PM as well but i noticed my skin getting oily Huh Anyway Good luck!remember NB needs a lot if time and patience Smile

Thank you hun.
do you also have NB?How long were you on the PM?
My period also is on time...I hope that PM wont mess the period to much.I will wait and do the NB first and then maybe add the PM...
I hope that BO will work for you....Smile good luck!!!

Hi Eva, glad I can be help, as I said to others, I was helped alot by the forums when I first started out, we all have to start somewhere, when we all start we have to ask alot of questions and read to understand it all, and we have to look to those who have been there and done it. Soon you will be in the same boat that you have done this and that for years and you can give others advice on how you gain such n such cups sizes Big Grin

I'm glad you decided to give NB a try it is really an amazing product. And yea, my hubby was skeptical too, but now he sees it works and knows just about as much as I do, sometimes he helps me with replies to the tricky questions about pumping haha and he's never done it himself lol.

Oh and with the subliminal hypnosis, you have to give it more than 7 days to take effect lol. NBE takes time hun, I wouldn't get your hopes up in expecting results within a week or even 3 weeks. NBE takes months if not years. Yes I have grown 2 cup sizes in my NBE journey and still going, but you have to realize I started 4 years ago, tried things that didn't work, and didn't actually grow until I found what was right for me. But I did give each thing I tried the time it needed to see if it worked. Like with each supplement I gave it a 6 month run before stopping and saying it's not working. Patience is the ultimate key to NBE. I would say give the subliminals at least a 3 month run. It's not something that is hard to do. I don't think it worked for me right away when I first tried it, it took a good 2 months to start feeling something.

Oh and Lucy is very good with shipping, depending where you are will depend how fast it comes, but I'm in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba and ANYTHING I order whether it's from the US or from the UK or Asia, it takes anywhere from 4 to 6 weeks to get here, typically, anything I ordered from NB got here within 2 to 3 weeks! Some in the states said they got theirs as soon as a week from the UK, and those in the UK I'm sure would get it within a few days.

I wish you the best of luck in your journey, but please give it your all and do it consistently and to the "T" so to speak for at least a few months before saying it's not working for you. The fast responders to NBE are very very VERY rare and far in between. Typically the rest of us take a bit longer, then there are some it takes a year or two to get one cup size bigger. But ANYTHING is better than nothing right? And the wait and patience is worth not going under the knife to get it, then you can brag to all the ones who did get surgery and say yours are home grown Big Grin plump, ripe and juicy! lol

yah...I know that the NBE process takes allot of time and patience. I just wanted to update about the subliminal. Smile I will give it at least 3 months.
you made me laugh when you said that your hubby also helps you to answer some forum questions about the NB.... Smile
Thank you for the encouragement to do the NBE...!!!It really helps!!!
I took pictures today...after I will get my NB I will put them on the forum...
thanks!

I took Pm for 2 months and just stopped when i noticed all the side effects.
And i am using NB too in fact i got my XLs today Smile amazing..I love the shape it gives with the swelling and hopefully one day the shape will be parmanent.Good luck with Noogling Smile

(12-05-2010, 08:55 AM)sandy111 Wrote:  wait until you do your first pumping session you'll be amazed on how your breasts stretch infront of your eyes!!Really NB is great and as you noticed the service is wonderful too.Good luck with noogling.I have read on the NB forum many are taking PM while noogling.Personally i tried PM but didn't like it,it messed up my period which were regular like a clock and made me gain weight in my midsection..I don't know if that is due to PM as well but i noticed my skin getting oily Huh Anyway Good luck!remember NB needs a lot if time and patience Smile

LOL, i am doing my first session now and i can't believe it how easy it is. I am taking it slow, just did a couple pumps, i want to get used to it for the next week. The shipping was a bit longer than expected, probably due to the volcano in iceland, i'm in the usa, but it finally got here!

i ordered the mediums and large, i've got a long way to go to get the right side caught up with the left, but the larges seem huge! Hubby was like wow, i told him i'm just being optimistic!

yes it's better to do it slow at the begining till your breasts get used to being stretched and all that..I remember when i moved from the mediums to Large i found them so huge but after a while you just see them tinySmile I am using my XL for the fisrt time now and i can't imagine how big i would actually have to get to fill them up! good luck with noogling and remember put a lot of lotion/cream on your breasts before pumping and some extra layer on where the domes touch the skin(meaning the place were you get the red marks after pumping)It helps reduce the redmarks with me when i put a thick layer of cream.

Eva, also try to take it easy the first weeks, not more than 30 minutes a day! I started very enthusiastically with NB at the beginning and got some bruises because my boobs were just not used to the pressure!! (they did go away by themselves in a few days)
Now I´ve been noogling about 2 months and today was the first time I noticed significant swelling, so it can really take a while.
As for supplements, you could also try out epo and spirulina, which are the latests discoveries on the nb forum. Smile
good luck!!

Thank you for your tips girls!!! I will take it slow so nothing will happen to my skin...
Bibi - That's funny you told me about the EPO and Spirulina...I am reading the NB forum all day long (also all night long ) By me it's now 1:21 a.m.
soo maybe I will go tomorrow to the mall and find out how much the pills will cost me...
Do you know the daily amount of each pill? I forgot were I saw the amounts...and my eyes are starting to hurt (why, O why not my breasts??? )
I think that if I want to take the PM pills I can only order them from e-bay...
OOOO what are the side effects from the EPO and Spirulina? Are they like the PM (miss up the period)???do you know?
thank you so much!
I will now go to sleep...
good night

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon