Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

[archive] Glamourmom: This bra size chart works for me

Glamourmom: This bra size chart works for me
January 10 2007 at 6:14 PM Elizabeth  (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I regard most of these charts as useless, but the following one works well for me:

http://www.glamourmom.com/sizechart.htm

Author Reply
sophie9
(Login sophie9) Re: Glamourmom: This bra size chart works for me February 24 2007, 4:52 PM 

can you explain why this chart works for you? it seems very off to me. my under bust measurement is 29 and my overbust measurement is 34.5 and i am NOT a D cup!

Edit Message  Delete Message   

faerycat
(Login faerycat)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Glamourmom: This bra size chart works for me February 24 2007, 8:22 PM 

Golly, it says I'm a 28F. Not sure if that sounds impressive or not but am sure a 28 band size would cut me in half and choke me to death.

x

Anonymous
(Login sophie9) Re: Glamourmom: This bra size chart works for me March 10 2007, 8:54 AM 

hey fairiecat...maybe we should start modelling for Juggs magazine! somehow i don't see this in my future!

Brenda
(no login) Re: Glamourmom: This bra size chart works for me March 17 2007, 9:51 PM 

This chart is crackers. I tried it with my sister's measurements who is a very average size with a reasonable bust, I'd describe her as a typical 34B bra size. But according to the chart she's a 32DD !!

Anica
(no login) Re: Glamourmom: This bra size chart works for me June 29 2007, 9:41 AM 

I'd call this the wishful thinking chart. The answer is completely whacky but I wish it was true.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Glamourmom: This bra size chart works for me July 10 2007, 6:28 PM 

Come fricking on! I'm an AA and it says I'm a DD! This isn't even funny.

Luckyboobs
(Login luckyboobs) Re: Glamourmom: This bra size chart works for me July 11 2007, 2:17 AM 

It says I am a 32D. That's just crazy.

I believe I am a 36A now. That is what the other chart says and the band of the 34A that I bought is getting a little snug, so that sounds about right to me.

Black Sheep
(no login) Re: Glamourmom: This bra size chart works for me October 1 2008, 5:01 PM 

It works for me, just a cup size too big. Smile (You have to pay attention... the cup sizing is weird because they don't double as many letters as some brands do.)

My under-bust is 27" and I wear a 28.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon