Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

updated pics now I can noogle!

So, I'm thrilled with my final results for Bountiful Breast this month and feel more than comfortable sending them this months pictures with a testimonial. I finished the month with another 3/4 of an inch and it made a huge difference in looks. I posted the new pics in my personal program page along with some detailed monthly measurements I took while I followed my progress. I think 2 inches and 3/4 of an inch are excellent results for simply taking some pills I thought might never work! LOL

So now I get to start my noogleberry. I have both the medium cups and the large and am so excited to be adding it to my program. I'm hoping between it and my BB I will have some really incredible results. I'm already bigger now than I was after giving birth to my last son and I weigh alot less, so bonus! So far I think NBE is the best thing I have ever done for myself, I only wish I had discovered it sooner!

Hi itsjust4fun91, congratulations on your results with BB, 2 and 3/4 inches is brilliant, im really happy for you, and now you get to unleash the noogleberry which im sure you will love and get maybe another 2 inches or more lol. Good luck Hun and well done xxxx

Thanks cheryl, I'm really excited to finally get started. I was also very pleasantly surprised at what a difference 3/4 of an inch can make in looks. I put the new pics on my program page. I'll never look as huge as some women because mine spreads out across my chest instead of out, but i'm really excited with what I've gotten so far.

I got my first noogle session in after I took pictures this morning and was surprised at how fast 30 minutes can go. I figured I would be bored out of my mind. Maybe it was because I was so excited between todays results and noogling it was like christmas! LOL

I have just seen your pics and you look fantastic, you can really see the difference i am so happy for you. Its the same when i noogle aswell, it just seems to go so fast i really dont mind doing it atall and when i stopped i actually missed it lol. xxxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon