Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How many massages per day?

Question 

Hi all,

I am just wondering how much massages to do a day. It seems most people do one in the morning and then one in the evening. Is there any benefit to doing more than this?

Also, my understanding is that the point of the massage is to help your breasts absorb the massage batter that you are using e.g. fenugreek, fennel, avocado oil, borage oil etc. So if you put the batter on more than twice per day, will this have a better effect?

Is there a point at which you can "overdose" on the massage batter that you are massaging in, kindof like how you can overdose on the actual pills you may take? And that is usually when a stall happens.

Thanks

actually the point of the massage is to help with the increase of blood circulation that brings more nutrients to the massaged area, resulting in better shaped breasts and to help with the glandular tissue, tha in convination makes you have larger breasts

The breast is composed of tissue and adipose fat and massaging helps to tone these layers and hence provide firmness to the breast. It's leads to enlargement and enhancement of the shape of the breasts. If women have problems with their breasts like inverted nipples or sagging, that can be dealt with using the proper massaging techniques. Breast massage will increase the tone and the size of the bust so there is not perfect count but good have regular massaging.

I'm always "playing" with my bust these days, and will devote certain times to more dedicated massage.. I've read the threads and links, and I keep them in mind, but will any sort of general massage work just as well? If circulation is key, I would imagine any general friction does the trick. I'm a little weary though.

Recently I was watching some video regarding breast massage. I think that was Japanese breast massage. It was really one of the amazing video I have ever seen. The girl was having the medium sized breasts but after some massage I was thinking that may be they will burst. I can't share the video resource at that time, but may be later I can post the link to that video.

As I read in magazine if a woman massage her breasts once a week so that is good for her.It can reduce chances of breasts cancer near about 42%.This will also help her for health.

(28-05-2010, 11:03 AM)therapyinsurance Wrote:  Recently I was watching some video regarding breast massage. I think that was Japanese breast massage. It was really one of the amazing video I have ever seen. The girl was having the medium sized breasts but after some massage I was thinking that may be they will burst. I can't share the video resource at that time, but may be later I can post the link to that video.

ooohhh plz do! Big Grin

I say massage as many times as you can lol. Once in the morning and night. Before, during and after your showers. Lol when ever you can. I just love massaging. hehe

Hi All.
Breast massage is a very simple method of breast enhancement.You can perform breast massage three time in a day but it is important to use great care as you perform breast massage.Begin by using your first three fingers to gently, but firmly, press in a downward motion across your breast. Start at the nipple and work down to the bottom of the breast.

Breast massage is always helpful breasts enhancement. I think morning and evening massage two times in a day is enough for you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon