Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

open capsules?

Hi everyone! I'm wanting to purchase Ultra Breast pills but cannot swallow capsules (or tablets or anything bigger than a birth control pill)! From those of you who are using UB, can you tell me if the capsules are the type that can be opened and the powder inside placed onto a spoon to take or are they a solid type capsule? Thanks in advance.

Yep they are the type that can be opened with a powder it looks like inside, I never opened mine, I just take then as is, but I can tell they can be opened, they look like the herb type capsules that many open and use the herbs inside without the pill. Hope this helps and good luck!

I understand that they can be opened, i just wonder if they will work exactly the same. I hope so bcuz i'm about to start taking bountiful breast and i want to open the capsules as well Big Grin

Anna, I wouldn't see why they wouldn't work the same with being opened as long as you take everything inside, the capsule casing isn't anything, it dissolves in your stomach, so you would be skipping that step, so I would think it would absorb better. I don't know the pills stink so I wouldn't personally want to open them lol.

I am taking BB pills and adrenal glandular from swansonvitamins. The 1st thing that you notice upon opening the bottle is the stink. BB smell is even heavier. It is from animals so it is natural that the smell is there. Maybe you could mix the powder with a little water to assist you in swallowing.

I won't open my capsules by any chance.

since your a BB user crystalelle i got a question for u, where do u keep ur BB pills i mean do you put them on the refrigerator or something??

I don't put it in a fridge actually though my country weather can be very hot sometimes the temperature can equal my body temperature. I kept it away from sun and stored it in a cupboard. Is cool in there.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon