Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

XL domes and back pain?

I used to have the same back pain when using the Medium domes,then with the large the back pain was gone and i just had pressure on my ribs which disappeared after some time.Now with the XLs i got the back pain again.Does anyone get that tooHuh it's pain in my back neck and the upper part of my back.It is really annoying and painful:s

When I first started with the L's I got it and after some time it went away, then when I started with the XL's it came back, but after a few weeks stopped, I think it is because we are getting use to wider diameters on the domes, it's sucking flesh from the armpit area and probably hitting nerves that are causing the pain, but once tissue starts growing in the area after using the domes for some time, it goes away. Let us know how it works out for you, maybe take some type of pain meds to help for now? I use to take advil I believe or tylenol.

I never got it with the med, but since i moved to larges i usually have to stop after an hour or so not because of the dome pressure, but because my back is killing me!! Sometimes i get an annoying feeling in one or both of my arms too, which gets frustrating cause i feel like if i could make it another half hour or hour i could fill the domes and then maybe finally start getting some good, lasting swellingSad Been on the larges for about 6 weeks now.

maco, I'm not sure if you already do this, but try massaging before you noogle for 5 to 10 min, it will help alot and help you swell more, and of course make sure to drink alot of water. I never got the weird feeling in my arms with the L's but when I went to the XL's it was like I had hit my funny bone and had that feeling going through both arms, not sure why. Like I said I think it's due to pinching nerves. But now that I'm use to the XL's I don't have that issue and I can do things easily with the XL's on (except I sometimes bump into things with them lol they are so huge and poke out so far!). My hubby laughs at me when I accidentally bump into a wall or something with them. It is pretty funny, and doesn't hurt, just kind of shocks you is all lol.

Thanks girls,
It is good to know i am not the only one feeling this and that it goes away..I feel the pain during pumping and when i release the pressure it goes away..I had some bruising today so i probably pumped too hard yesterday.Need to be more patient:angel:

Yeah, i always massage for a bit before i pump, and i make sure and drink AT LEAST 2 liters of water a day (have a liter bottle i fill up twice throughout the day) before i drink anything flavored like tea or juice. I never noticed a difference with swelling and massageSad No matter how long i massage, my swelling seems the same and goes away withing half and hour!! But i still usually make sure and do it for at least 5 mins or so.

yeah i know how you feel.I would love some of the shape to stick to the next day too..In these 3 days i found that i lost 1 cm Dodgy so I hope i can still keep 1 cm of my NG work.I thought i gained 2 cm..I am hoping to keep some of the fullness and roundness though.I didn't find anything different with massaging either.But i guess it's good since you stimulate them before pumping.

(13-05-2010, 11:01 PM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  ...I use to take advil I believe or tylenol.

Thought I'd share what my BRAVA coach told me. During the entire pre-fat transfer expansion process, I was advised NOT to take Advil, or any anti-inflammatory medication (which was reeeeally difficult because I recently had knee surgery and still get a bit of swelling).

The reason is that the suction/vacuum/growth is working partly by increased blood flow and swelling of tissue. An anti-inflammatory will to some degree negate that process by reducing tissue swelling and I'd imagine also decrease the additional blood flow/supply to the breasts.

Alexandra

Alexandra, lovely name btw, that's my middle name, same spelling and all! I never experienced a decrease in swelling when taking pain meds or any other type of meds, I have scoliosis and sometimes need to take meds to stop the pain or the muscle spasms. And I never experienced any decrease in swelling or growth. I'm not saying to not listen to doctors at all, but they don't always know what they are talking about. I always take doctors advice with a grain of salt, sometimes they are right to some degree and other times they are way off. I don't know that's just my personal experience and opinion. And I noticed on the other thread you said you think that the more pressure and swelling from the NB may cause sagginess, I doubt it. My breasts are firmer than they've ever been since having my son, and I have taken like 2 to 3 week breaks here and there without experiencing any sagginess, nor losing my size that I have without swelling. The truth is, that yes Brava has clinical studies, but if the higher pressure systems like Noogleberry and Bosom Beauty had the same clinical studies, I'm sure the doctors would know more about it, but since it doesn't all they can do is guess. I don't know to me, even if when I get to the size I'm happy with I might pump once a week or so just cause I enjoy it. It makes me feel good, and I think it would keep my breasts firm and perky as I age. Doing a pumping session for 30 min to an hour a few times a week the rest of my life doesn't seem that big of a deal to me to maintain roundness, perkiness, and size. It's just like exercising, I plan on doing that till I can no longer move. I know 80 year olds that work out, that will be me. Big Grin Anyway, hope my experience with the advil not effecting my swelling and growth helps. Good luck!

I contacted Lucy about the back pain issue and she told me i'm the first to experience that.It would probably go away with time and to let her know if it doesn't.I don't know maybe the pain is from too much pressure and i just don't realise it, because when i realse the pressure the pain goes away.When i pump i have no pain but when i reach a certain limit(but still feels comfortable to me) i get the pain.When i slouch a bit the pain is reducedDodgy I'm still trying to know if that is due to increased pressure or something else.Maybe the domes are sucking too much of my armpit fat and that is why it's putting to much pressure on my backHuh but the Large domes never did that..I don't know still experimenting...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon