Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bra Sizes

Okay I thought I knew bra sizes and knew alot about them, but it has come to my attention that maybe I was totally wrong, and now I am utterly confused! I normally go by this bra calculator http://www.85b.org/bra_calc.php which is very accurate, right now says I'm a 32D by my measurements without swelling, which would make sense because my 32C's do seem small in the cups, and it's only recent they got this way and I'm using my most recent measurements. Now if I make myself 29 inches underbust which would make me a 34 band (I'm 27 to 28 underbust, so I'm a 32 band) it says I would be a 34B, which makes sense, my 34B's still somewhat fit. But of course my 32B's don't fit at all. Now my goal was a 32DD ultimately because I thought that would be a 34D in a 34 band and a 36C in a 36 band, but according to this that's wrong. To get to a 32DD I only need to be one more inch bigger, and according to this at 29 inches under making it a 34 band, that's only a 34C, how is that possible? And to be the equivalent of a 36C I would need to be 39 inches on the bust, 3 more inches then I am now, and that would put me at a 32F or 34DD!!! I didn't realize a 36C was that dang big, and that was my ultimate goal lol, I'm seriously reconsidering. I can wear a 34 band comfortably, so my goal now might be a 34D which would be a 32E, but I think I'll have better luck just buying 34D bras. And that is only 38 inches on the bust, so 2 more inches, which was originally my goal. And I thought that would have put me at a 32DD or 34D, but apparently that would put me at a 32E, and right now I'm a 32D!? WTF?? I don't look that big! And btw I put my measurements in before I did any NBE I thought I was a 32A because the nonpadded bras that's what I wore, and padded I wore 32B's. But by this I was a 32AA!!! So by this calculator I have went from a 32AA to a 32D! 4 cup sizes! It doesn't feel like that much though. I mean yes I've grown 4 inches since I first started but dang. Oh and before NB I was a 32B I was actually measured in bra shops as that. But here there aren't any bra fitting places so I just bought online what I thought I was, a 32C. So hmm, looks like I'm actually a 32D? But can wear 34B's. So my new ultimate goal is 2 more inches, which would be a 32E, or 34D. I have 34C bras, so I'll just aim for that for now, which would be a 32DD in a 32 band. UGH so confusing, what I thought I wanted and what I thought about bra sizes according to this I'm wrong. Looks like my next visit to the states I will be stopping by a bra shop to get fitted just to see. So yea, I no longer think I want to be a 36C, I would need to be a 34DD or 32F to get there! All the best to those that want that size, but I think that would be waaayy too big for my petite frame. 38 inches, sounds like it would be my limit, that would even out the boobs to the size of my butt at least! LOL

Any of you other ladies get confused over these bra sizes? My head hurts thinking about it!

I'm definitely not buying anymore bras until my 34C's get full without swelling and tight, then I might buy new bras, otherwise I think I will be doing nothing but making bra shops richer every month!

Lol, I know what you mean. I already posted this video, but you might find it useful http://www.videojug.com/film/tell-tale-s...itting-bra
Big Grin

Anastasia, don't go too much about these calculators. I noticed too that the outcome is somewhat strange. For example, when I put in: 74-88-83 I am a European size 75B (which kind of fits me) and a US size 34B. Now if I measure my underbust tightly, I get 72 cm. When I insert 72-88-83 I am a 70C (32C)!!! Now, there is no way I can fit into a C yet. Let's say I make it 73-88-83, this throws me back to a 75A:exclamation::exclamation: So one lousy cm makes me 2 cupsizes smaller?? Heck, if that was the case I would just do anything I could to loose that one cm in bandsize to become a 70C! But according to my first measurements, 74-88-83 I am a 75B/34B again. So, underbust 72 cm makes me a C, underbust 73 cm an A and underbust 74cm a BHuh
This is just an example, but if you try out other numbers it sometimes gives a funny outcome as well. I am a bit confused about the 'above the bust' measurement in particular. Because I would want to be rounder at my tops, which would make the 'above' measurement higher. But this would make my cupsize smaller according to the calculator.
I think you should go more about your bra's than this calculator, at least when it comes to how much you need to grow to become a bigger sizeSmile

i work in a maternity store and the bra sizes can be very confusing, measiring can be as well....some sizes can be converted to different ones....for example a 34d could also fit a 40 c ( i think my memory is fuzzy i don't have my flip chart, its at work.)

aalso if you started out at ...for example 32 around the fullest part of the bust and 28 as a band size then went up 4 inches in bust to a 36..that would make you a 32d

( when calculating the band size if it is under 30 add 5 inches)

1 inch difference between band and bust is one cup size....

1 inch = A cup 2 inches = B cup 3 inches = C cup 4 inches = D cup 5 inches = E cup and so on.

make sure when you are measuring not to breath IN as this will give you an inacurrate measurment. stay relaxed and neutral.

Ladies, I dont think you should be that much obsessed with bra sizes. They are just numbers! You should look at your breasts in the mirror, and if they look big and good enough for you, it means you reached your target. However, if they look small, you'll just decide to continue growing. IMO, those measures and stuff, theyre not that much important. Whenever you get the look and feel you desire, you will definitely find a bra that's comfortable for you.

Hey Anastasia do you have a program page? Read one of your comments so ewheee and wanted tO see what your routine looks like, but couldn't find your name listed. I may have just overlooked you.

I don't think I am a cup size yet. I have two A cup bras but they are loose. I tried on an AA on in a store and that din't fit right either. I usaully don't wear a bra cuz I find them uncomfortable. (I don't fill them) I wear sports bras sometimes which don't bother me except for how they flatten me even more. I don't want huge breasts I just wana fit into a regular bra!! haha.

Periwinkle, no I don't have a program page lol I have a pic page under the program page then the pic page section. I didn't see a point in making two threads, I tell what I use under my pic page. Currently I am taking, Ultra Breast, EPO (evening primrose oil), flax seed oil, kelp (this is to help the results from ultra breast by keeping my temp where it needs to be), collagen tablets, I also take a multivitamin, and two supplements for my hair (which are biotin and horsetail). I take 23 pills all together per day including my birth control, but the other supplements are divided into 3 times per day, I take about 6 to 8 pills per time, I take them morning, noon and night. I know this might sound crazy to some people in the amount of pills I take, but when I was taking individual herbs for NBE I was taking about 26 pills per day and that was just for NBE alone, not for hair or anything else. The collagen I take was originally for my hair and skin, which it has helped but I heard others say it's good for NBE also. Hope this helps.

Oh wow! Lol that is a lot but thanks for the description I will def look for your pic page then :-)

I use 85b too! It seems somewhat accurate but it says I am a 34C, which I don't think I am yet.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon