Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Enhancement herbs without wieght gain?

Hello! I use Brava but have been curiously reading about pill/herd options for NBE to supplement. Sorry if this is spelled out somewhere else in the forum and I missed it: I was wondering if any herbs (or any other pill/cream for that matter) do not have side effects of weight gain? Any that do not have the side effects (or potential side effects) of cellulite or acne? I want my boobs to be bigger, but honestly if were a pill that would make cellulite go away with the side effect of slightly smaller boobs I would go for this before I would take one that gives me bigger boobs and more cellulite.

I also took Dr. Lee's hormone survey:
http://www.johnleemd.com/store/resource_...etest.html
and it suggested I may have higher levels of estrogen than progesterone. BTW I do take BCP.

Thanks,

Laura

I think it's not possible to GUARANTEE that you won't have those effects, but I read the old forum and plenty of girls there used herbs without any side effects like that, so I think a lot depends on the person concerned.

I agree with sugar free, we can't guarantee that you won't get any negative side effects, but most people don't have problems. As for herbs that might give weight gain and/or cellulite, saw palmetto is a common NBE herb, but it tends to give people cellulite.

Thanks Nyx and Sugar Free! I will keep that in mind. I guess if I try herbs I will stay away from Saw Palmetto.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon