Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

When are your breasts largest?

I never noticed the exact points during my cycle my breasts got the biggest. I still haven't quite pinpointed it but it's been the first few days of my period they get larger pretty rapidly and then "deflate" the last two or so days. I'm curious to see if other ladies have different patterns or if you find they don't enlarge at all dring your cycle.

My breast became fuller after ovulation, 12-14 days from period. Between ovulation to my menses those are time my breast grow and when my period come it deflate back a little not completely.

When I was doing herbs I can't retain my growth but with BO everything is good so far.

A week or sometimes two beforey period my bras fit really well.

Mine seem to get largest a few days before my cycle and for the first few days and then they get smaller around day 5. It's very annoying cuz I always get excited that they feel great, but then I realize it's a false alarm!

Mine actually get largest a little bit before and during my period and then deflate a couple of days after.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon