Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New here, and want some advice

Smile 

Okay, So I am new on here and would like some help on how to start and what products to use. I actually just went out and baught saw palmetto..

Just needing help on where to start. Thanks all

it would help if you gave somo stats, you know, likse size, messurements,heigh, weight, age, children, breastfeeded??, and so on.

Massaging is always a good place to start! I use the tigerlily method and also massage in a circle down the inside of my chest and up the outer side. As far as herbs go though, Nessa's right- the more information the better.

20 yo
5'9
2 kids (no breast feeding)
34, 36, 31
weight is 160

well i particurally dont use herbs, i use breast massague, and will be using Bovine ovary soon, but the top herbs are saw palmetto, red clover and fenugreek, you can use them as a massague oil or cream or as pills.

Theres also the Greebush 90 days kit, you can get it online,it comes with instructions, you could also visit this site where Wahaika posts his recomendation about programs and ramping up.

http://nbelab.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=nbeprograms

oh i forgot, you might want to think twice about using saw palmetto, cos its known for giving cellulitis to some women

How does it cause cellulitis?

Not sure exactly why but it does put excess weight on some people.It did me after awhile.I am petite,but I did not need any more junk in the trunk!
It has made some women gain in the middle and all over,and naturally when there is more weight gain other than muscle,it has the chance of rippling and dimpling.I used it 6 mos.,and it seemed to balance out my hormones in conjunction with other herbs I took with it.It did make me gain and I had a little more leeway.It is worth trying.It lowers your testosterone levels.Oily skin,excess hair,oily hair,etc.
You could always substitute with pumpkin seed oil if it does not agree with you,or you get unwanted weight gain.Pumpkin seed oil lowers access androgens(testosterone levels) without the weight gain.Good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon