Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Get me away from here, I'm dying / Belle and Sebastian

Hey ladies. I ditched my routine and this community a few months ago due to lack of success, worry of running out of BB pills.

I stopped, but after personal disappointment and a drive to really try and maintain larger natural breasts, I am starting a routine again.

I do not want to let my breast size ever depress me.

Not that anyone would feel attached to me, but I am posting this as a personal declaration to try and succeed. I'm going to update about my breasts every month on the same date, the 17th, with any progress.

Race: Caucasian
Diet: High protein- no meat/eggs, only fish/vegetarian
Circumference: 33 1/2

Morning:

1 L-tyrosine
1 Multivitamin

1 hr

1 BB

Mid-day:

1 kelp
1 fish oil
1 (assorted)

1 Massage- in shower

Night:

1 BB
1 Massage- in bed

Congrats for coming back!!!!! I have a feeling this time will be great!! If you need encouragement I'll be there Big Grin!! Happy Growing!

HeartHeartHeartVegetarian loveHeartHeartHeart[/align]

Hi there,

Good luck with your BB pills. Keep us all posted with your experience.

Big Grin

Might want to add fenugreek in your routine

Periwrinkle honey, noella is doing bovine ovary Smile. Funegreek is herbs with phyto-estrogen properties. It don't go well with BB pills (bovine ovary). The different type of estrogen will clash into each other and create conflicts in your body and stalling your growth.

Btw noella, make sure the protein you are drinking is whey protein and not soy protein. Soy protein don't work well with bovine ovary.

noella, good luck on this go around with BB, I wish you the best of luck! How long did you take it last time before giving up? And maybe you aren't getting enough protein from your diet, maybe you can add in protein bars or shakes? I take Ultra Breast which is also a BO supplement and eventhough I do eat meat, eggs, etc. and I get plenty of protein throughout the day, I still drink what I call protein smoothies, I mix nonflavored protein powder into my smoothies and that is normally something I have in between breakfast and lunch, or I replace a meal with it. I also eat sunflower seeds throughout the day and just 1/4 cup of these have 9g of protein. I also eat alot of tuna. Keep an eye on your temp and good luck!

periwinkle, why would you add fenugreek to a BO routine? I thought herbs and BO generally don't mix well?

You ladies are so great! I love the support system here. (:

As far as protein goes I need to buy some more whey, but that is what I used to put in my oatmeal every day. Just need to pick up more.
Also I am in love with sushi! So although it's expensive, I want to use this as a reason to get more and more fish ahaha.
Oh also, I eat raw pumpkin seeds and almonds every day in my morning cereal, they're so good for you and yummy.

Anastasia, this will be my third start up. The first time I couldn't figure out a good schedule, but I can't recall how long I did it for. The second time I found these forums and had a good start and drive, but I think because no results kicked in I gave up because I'll be running out of BB probably in a couple months and wanted to conserve, but if I foresee progress this time I will buy some more.

But I have a handful of vitamins I'm taking every day, a lot from this forum, just for general health and maybe help with the process. Specifically Biotin, I am excited for it to also aid in the proteins of my hair! It's too thin these days after a bad dye job.

And if anyone is wondering, the title of this thread is my favorite song of the moment. Thanks again everyone, I feel like I'm in this for all of us, not just myself.

(:

As far as hair, mine was thinning out really bad for a few years, and last year I started trying things to help it, I've used Nioxin, VitaTress, as far as so called hair thickening shampoos, they worked well for a lil while, then just made my hair lifeless and it started falling out again. I now use Patene Pro V full and thick shampoo and conditioner and LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! My hair doesn't fall out near as much anymore, if at all, and it makes it feel soo much thicker, and makes it feel like silk. I also take collagen tablets, biotin, and horsetail, these are really helping as well and the collagen is also good for the skin. Hope the biotin helps!

Thanks! My mom, celebrities, every one seems to endorse it and believe it really helps, so I hope I'll notice something.

And I've used that shampoo before- it is awesome! Pretty good thickness for not too expensive shampoo.

Money is such a pain sometimes, maybe more lack of it lol.

Just a reply, I'm only on day 5 of my new routine but today I had some pain in my right breast, literally a few hours ago, and my left nipple was feeling a little itchy.

I've been good about massaging, as well as using activity and pills to keep my temp up... Maybe this is a good sign, it's still so early, but who knows!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon