Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Get me away from here, I'm dying / Belle and Sebastian

i wish the best of lucks for what i read you TRULY deserve the succes you always wanted, good luck.

Wow Nessa, thank you! That was genuinely sweet and uplifting. Smile

I'm not dishing out cash for a subliminal cd, but I'm also starting to talk myself into some growth in my head before I go to sleep. I need to buy whey, also interested in primrose/flax oil because of Anastasia and her wonderful progress.

Soo... More protein/less sugar, always massaging, always (trying) to think positive...
Please work! haha

Had a few more "sensations" today, but sometimes I wonder if it's more of a mental process than anything... Hard to tell. I strongly believe in the power of the mind since hearing of somatoform disorders.

Hey Noella,

You might be interested in this supplement. It is a combination of fish, borage and flaxseed oil all in one capsule. It has a good total of multi omega 3-6-9.

Happy growing!

Thanks Crystalelle I think I will consider this!

A few itches/sensations today, usually they hit around night, which I find interesting.

Last night both breasts felt itchy, sensations always seems to don at night! But I also woke up with a slight pain in one breast too. I'm taking these as good signs, but they have not been frequent.

I'm eating whey every day. I have L-Glutamine in my cupboard from when I was working out, it's the ingredient in GABA that helps with human growth hormone. I've been adding it to my whey protein or in a glass of water with my BB pill before bed.

Can't say I notice differences yet but as I started immediately after my period ended so I'm hoping after this cycle I will have some change. I also caved in and ordered a noogleberry because for such a cheap expense, and with forums of positive results I think it will do a lot of good to my program.

Update soon! (June 17th)

hows your temperature??

Yay on your boobs itching! Def a positive sign.Hope you start to see growth soon!

Sorry for suggesting you take fenugreek earlier. I wasn't familiar with BB or any BO product at the time and though it was a regular herb.

Recently ordered ub and can't wait to start it!

Nessa, I can't quite tell. At the beginning it was slightly lower, around 97. something, so I supplemented with kelp, l-tyrosine and a thyroid blend. Also I keep spicy sauces and things like cinnamon and cayenne regularly in my diet. I keep activity and exercise in my life for my temp as well. Unfortunately my thermometer is broken and I haven't replaced it, but I've just been hopeful its more stable.
And on sites that mention symptoms of cold temp, I don't relate too well.

Periwinkle, thank you, me too! And no worries whatsoever haha, I didn't know a lot once upon a time too. This is my third start because it's 100% a learning process to make this stuff work.

...Unless the NB pulls through and does it on its own *wishful thinking* haha. Actually I just wish for harmony with both routes and bigger boobs for school next year! With you girls I can stay on track!

Hey noella,

best of luck on your program.

Also don't forget seasoning food with things like garlic or ginger are good for heating up the body.
And itchiness is a good sign. Whenever I notice a difference in size it's usually after the itchiness it over.

Thanks Super Big Grin! That's encouraging, last night I was a little itchy before bed again.

I love ginger! And garlic! mm Already eat a lot of it, so that's good!

Actually I bought a thermometer yesterday at the pharmacy, I'm almost scared to use it lol. If I find out my temp has been struggling, even after weeks of supplementing and trying to consciously keep it up I will be disappointed, but just means I'll have to work harder... But I really hope this first month doesn't turn into a waste. But I'm in this for the long-term!

Anxiously awaiting my Noogleberry Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon