Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What has worked best for you?

Heart 

So I am not really sure where to begin.
I am 5'9
2 kids no breastfeeding
34/36/31
its a 34B.

I have looked at alot of Different things about NBE and alot of it is misleading info.

So here is the question for all of you on here: What worked best for you.
Say if you did breast massage did you use cream, how many times a day..

Thanks

hi hun, I've been doing NBE for 4 years off and on, I've tried herbal products, exercise devices, individual herbs, bovine ovary, creams, pumping, massage, hypnotherapy, hydrotherapy, and heat therapy (I believe that's it lol). What I found best for me was the exercise device I use lifted them and perked them back up after child birth, I've used that 2 years to maintain perkiness. I grew 2 inches in the past on an herbal gum product, but didn't grow with another herbal product, didn't grow with individual herbs, and didn't grow with creams. I think massage is essential to ANY NBE program, period. I massage and love it, it is also good for breast health in general. I believe hydrotherapy helps tighten loose boobs, heat therapy is good for getting circulation and aiding in any other NBE you are doing. And hypnosis is good to add to any other NBE as well, but not sure if it would work well by itself. What I find best for me is what I'm currently doing, bovine ovary (I use ultra breast), pumping (I use a noogleberry), massage, and I listen to a subliminal BE hypnosis CD once per day. So far with the BO and pumping I've grown a good 2 1/4 inches (it might be 3 inches now, I'm waiting until after my period to confirm it's permanent growth and not swelling before my period). Really I think you should research all the methods and find the ones you are most comfortable with going into and go for it. No one can tell you a sure thing that is going to work, NBE is all individual. What didn't work for me might work for you, what did work for me, might not for you, and heck what did work for me, you might get better and faster results then I did. NBE is like finding the right combination to the safe that holds your dream boobs lol. Well a better analogy I always say, it's like finding the right recipe to the most delicious cake, you got to find the right ingredients and do them in the right amounts, then you got to cook it for the right amount of time. Either way I started my NBE journey a 32AA (I was wearing 32A's but they were loose in the cups) I'm now a permanent 32C (well I might be a 32D I'm not fitting into my C's at the moment but going to wait until after my period to see for sure), I've grown 4 1/4 inches (might be 5 inches now). Just know that not everyone is a fast responder, you might not find what works for you right away like I didn't, and when you find what works it can still take a long time. I've been pumping almost a year, and on my 6th bottle of Ultra Breast pills (so almost 6 months with that). The herbal gum I did, I did for 6 months and got 2 inches. This sort of thing is not over night. But I see it like this, you can save for surgery for however long it takes you financially to afford it, or you can try NBE in that same time frame and maybe get the size you want without something fake inside your body. I took the chance and glad I did. Hope this helps somewhat, and good luck!

Caeyyy~~~~ There are so many options.What works for one may not work for another,or as I found it was actually a conjunction of different things for my routine.Well,I slack some from time to time,but all in all I am pretty strict with it and committed.Massage is a big part of it and using heat at least once daily followed after massage.Night seemed to work best for me for the heat for about 30 min.
I had an individual herbal program,and I recently tweaked it.1 herb and the rest supplements and vitamins.I have recently started pumping.I wanted the noogleberry,but could not afford it at this time,so I bought a pump from an adult store.I will be getting the noogleberry just as soon as I can.But,the pumping has really started making a difference.The herb I use now is PM.
Positive thinking really makes a difference as well.Dream it,believe it,achieve it.
Good luck! I know it's overwhelming,but you'll get down pat what is right for you because you know your body better than anyone.Go with your gut.

Anastasia~~~~ I was actually gonna PM you,but since it came up here,I'll ask while it is fresh on my mind.I recently started pumping,and I know you have pumped for a long time,and I know you will be able to answer it.

I used to massage about 3 times daily,definitely 2.I know you said to massage before pumping,as it seems to work better that way,and can actually lose the swelling if massaged after.

I pump about 3 times a day,in 20 min. increments. After my last one at night,is it okay to apply the heating pad? Seems to me like it might be okay,but I want to keep that swelling from the session as long as I can,and I know you would be able to answer my question.

I get some swelling right now,and my rings go away about 30 min. later.I am a decent size right now,so I know it will take a while to get major swelling and permanent results from it.I also do not always get to pump every day,that's why I started breaking my sessions up in 20 min. increments.Plus,it is still a weird sensation that I am getting used to,and I itch like a mother afterward and throughout the day.

I really appreciate your info on this,as I can't go to noogleberry to ask questions,as I am not using it yet.I am waiting til my finances can afford it.Also,how do you keep the suction and the cups on long enough to walk around in a sports bra and shirt while doing other things.Once my hoses get separated from the cups,I lose all suction then.I am so new to it.

If you aren't using a noogleberry what are you using? I won't be able to answer the prevention of losing suction without knowing what you are using. As far as the itching, make sure you put plenty of lotion or oil on, most use cocoa butter lotion or vitamin e oil. I personally use cocoa butter lotion as it prevented stretch marks on my tummy during pregnancy so I figure it will do the same for the boobs. I notice when I don't use alot I itch like crazy too, I think that is the skin stretching and growing and thirsty for moisture. I think the heat at night would be fine, I did that when I started NB cause I was still using herbs at that time, and I don't think the heat after effected my swelling, well it didn't decrease it anyway. All you can do is try and see if it works out. If it doesn't then stop.

I have tried SEVERAL different herbal combinations to grow for the last 5 years or so. NONE of them worked, not even a little. I have endometriosis (excess estrogen, and a little too much testosterone) so that may be why. I think all the herbs did for me was make my endo worse, give me acne, and cellulite (which is almost all gone, thank god!). Anyway, I've started noogleberry in February and the results are amazing and fast! Its the only thing that worked for me. Personally, I wouldnt recommend taking herbs unless you KNOW you don't have a health problem or unless you have the help of an herbalist/natural doctor. just my opinion tho, others might disagree.

As the other ladies have said, with NBE one size does not fit all. So you will have to try until you find the right formula for you.

I just started herbs and creams. I am inspired by the information I see on NB. I am only 32AA ; so after a few months on herbs, I think I will get the NB. Seems that is the only way I will get to a C cup.

Hi Aim4c!!!!
I just wanted to say Good Luck with the herbs!!! Smile
Hope it will work for you!!!
You can go to the NB forum and see that I also don't have much breasts.... I ordered my NB 2 weeks ago...and I just started using it 4 day's ago....It took 10 days to arrive...Smile
My pictures are under the name Eva's Pictures in the "Gallery" Smile
Good Luck!

Hi Eva,
Thanks for the encouragement. I did not see your pics. but let me know how the NB is working out for you. Do you take herbs or BO as well?

No.I don't take any herbs.
I thought to take BO of bourntiful breast - but I will wait for that....
Now I am doing massages everyday before I pump and after.
I also listen to Subliminal Tracks. (I started 3 weeks ago)
I drink 2 litters of water a day.
I dring 1 cup of soy milk a day.
And pump..... Big Grin
Give me your e-mail and I will send you my pictures if you want... Smile
Good Luck!!!

Hi Eva,

I sent you a PM.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon