Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Casey's program.

Star 

sex:yes please :p Female
Hight: 5'9
Weight:160
Cup size: 34B
measurements: 34-36-31

OKay, I am new at this, so please bare with me please!!! I am still drinking "pop" but I am slowing down on it a bit.

Morning:
Complete vit.
SP
VIT B
Black Cohosh
VIT C
fish oil

Evening:
Fish oil
SP

NIght:
Fish oil
SP
followed by massage.

I hope this will all work out. I am going to get a pump as soon as I get my paycheck.

I have been wanting to make my own cream.
But..I have to wait for my paycheck to get the ingreadents.
Here is what I'm going to do..
Get herbs to inhance growth
Get vit to help new tissue grow to help my boobz overall.
maybe..just maybe I'll find something that will work for me.

Keeping a pos attitude twords this. Smile Wish me luck

Aw! You have about of positive energy Smile!! GOOD LUCK!! Smile Big Grin!! I know you will succeed with NBE if you stick with it!! Keep us updated and take good before pics. =)

black cohosh is used for menopause simptons, so unless you are menopausic, i dont recomend you to use it , it could be really dangerous, go to greenbush, Wahaika recomends it, and i believe that one of the ladys here uses it, and has seen great result. but above everything else GOOD LUCK, your doing your research, and trying, the most important thing, RESEARCH.

lol, from what i heard its good to use...anyone on here used it before??

I read on a posted thread that long term use of black cohash could lead to cancer. You need to do more research on what you are going to consume.

(20-05-2010, 03:19 AM)crystalelle Wrote:  I read on a posted thread that long term use of black cohash could lead to cancer. You need to do more research on what you are going to consume.

hmmm. well..I guess I'll have to use something else. I think I am just going to stick with massage and maybe still with the vit. I am useing vit that help with tissue growth of the breast..so..hopefully. But like I said earlier, I am going to keep a pos attitude twords this.

I just finished massageing for 20 min, and damn they are sore..I massaged them with flaxseed oil(not fish oil sorry) is there anything else that may help with the "hurting" feeling??

I've had results from massaging with fenugreek.

Okay, So I changed my routine around. I figured out i started with too many herbs.

Here is what I take:

1 daily vit
3 hair, skin, and nails
3 fennel

Massaging twice a day followed by heat for 30 min.
i have been doing this for 6 weeks and my boyfriend actaully told me they felt, and looked different!! GO ME.(ill post pictures soon)

Tomorrow I will start adding more

1 Daily vit
3 Hair, skin, nails
3 fennel
3 sp

I will add more each week.

I am thinking about getting PM, collegen..I am not sure what else I should get, your input is more then welcome.

Never sell herbs to this girl because she doesn't send payment.

(15-07-2010, 04:21 AM)periwinkle12 Wrote:  Never sell herbs to this girl because she doesn't send payment.

I dont send payment when herbs were NEVER sent.
Next time, actually send something if you expect any form of payment.
thanks.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon