Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Casey's program.

If you weren't lying you would have responded to my message.
But because you are a liar you decided to ignore it.

If you buy something and it never showed up wouldn't you question the person about it's whereabouts?

But because you received the package and didn't plan on paying you decided to play the "never got it" card.

Keep the herbs. What goes around comes around.

Sorry to barge in but it seems like the whole paycheck excuse could be legitimate, considering she wrote about waiting to get her paycheck before you two even made the exchange. Besides that... I'm obviously not one to judge if either of you are lying- I just wanted to point out that one observation I made.

I am not going to question someone about the wereabouts when I didnt pay for them in the first place.
After my paycheck I went out and baught some herbs.ON.MY.OWN.
Sorry that your "shipped" package was lost, or whatever happened to it.

(17-07-2010, 06:36 AM)periwinkle12 Wrote:  If you weren't lying you would have responded to my message.
But because you are a liar you decided to ignore it.

If you buy something and it never showed up wouldn't you question the person about it's whereabouts?

But because you received the package and didn't plan on paying you decided to play the "never got it" card.

Keep the herbs. What goes around comes around.

What you wrote doesnt even make a bit of sense.

"If you buy something and it never showed up wouldn't you question the person about it's whereabouts?"
Didnt pay for it, so why worry? YOu can always go out and buy more.

"If you weren't lying you would have responded to my message.
But because you are a liar you decided to ignore it. "
I AM NOT going to be scammed over the interwebz.

Sure thing boo. Karma is a bitch.

Erm...

If you send something out in a package I am sure you can track the whereabouts on whether the package reach the recipient or not. I am not sure how it is done in your country but in mine they provide a tracking number so that the sender and the recipient is able to track it and also once they reach the recipient somebody will need to sign it to get it verify.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon