Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sources for buying Ultra Breast

Is this a good source to buy Ultra Breast from? If not, can anyone recommend one that is reliable and cheaper than from the actual Ultra Breast web site?

http://www.cosmeticsolutions.biz/servlet...-96/Detail

www.medplex.com Smile

I'd recommend the medplex too. Shipping is free in the us....I've always gotten my packages quickly, and confidentially.

Does it take time to process the order?I placed the order 3 days ago and it's still pending:s Is that normal?

The very first time I ordered it took a bit. But, once I was in the system, and reordered....no time at all.

Oh I just realized Sandy, cause I signed into my medplex account to check something and all the previous orders I've made with them all say pending on them, and I definitely got them a long time ago lol, so I don't think the "pending" status changes, but you will get it in the mail. As I said it took a few weeks to get mine, but that's because of location.

Hmm i emailed them and asked but got no answer yet.I'll wait few more days.The thing is that i'm supposed to receive a notification on my mobile phone that money was withdrawn form my card.But i didn't receive anything nor some sort of tracking for the order just an email when i placed it (Order Process).hmm If it's on the way then great but i just don't know the actual staus of the order.:s

I never pay attention to status's lol so I can't tell ya how that works with them

Blush I'll see what happens in those 2 days...If they didn't reply i'll email them again asking if everything is ok and if it has been shipped.

OK.Got an answer today.They shipped it 1 day after my order was placed.Stupid card it confused me with the sms i was supposed to receive after they take the money.So waiting for them to arrive in 3 weeks Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon