Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Program: I've been getting the ball rolling+Info about me

Lightbulb 

I've done extra research and decided what route to go on, I've worked my way to this so far:
Morning Schedule: 2x Fenugreek (610mg each), 1 Saw Palmetto (585 mg each)
1 B-Complex (because i happen to have some and it's good for you/boobs?)
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=893234&findingMethod=rr&
1 Spoon-full of Flax Oil (for The development of "good fat" if you stop eating alot of "bad fat", witch counteracts and ruins the process) :
http://www.walgreens.com/store/catalog/Herbals/Organic-Flax-Oil/ID=prod393843&navCount=0&navAction=push-product
A rub with Olive oil for Direct fat absorbing into breasts, usually with this massage: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=91. (olive oil is also used as a main/major ingredient in alot of marketed breast creams/lotions/etc.) I plan on letting some of this sit on the side with the remainder of my Wild Yam pills dissolving in it (first half of the bottle+Coca butter mix went horribly wrong).

Middle of the day: Skin Cream with Vitamin B & E if i can

End of the day: repeat Morning Schedule

Sleep Schedule: Needs work...as you can see I'm up at 3am... a regular night owl but i am trying to sleep earlier.
Also trying to listen to "Rockmelon" ringtone if i find the time
Exercising: started jogging for toning areas (and apparently the breast flopping around can work the pecks a little...a Plus for making it look like you went up a size).
At home I do regular curls/butterflys/etc. for toned arms/pecks and bicycle curls for my belly (they hurt, but work Big Grin)

Eating Habits: been trying to eat more, i used to be kinda chubby with flatter breasts and no appetite+high stress but started eating more and relaxing (I've always naturally ate like my stomach is the size of a grape+ borderline starvation periods in Middle school/high school due to dental work; those may have shrunk my stomach) so another part of the exercises are to UP my appetite so I can eat healthy.
Loving Chai Tea (one that contains Soy) and Carrot Juice (yes I'm odd like that)
Trying to eat Healthy Meats (hormones/development) and Grains (fiber) Like Nutra-Grain bars Wink the dark chocolate ones have Antioxidants so i guess that helps with things like Circulation. Also trying to eat more veggies...things i normally don't like.
Sodas: Never been a fan, refuse to drink them. Alcohol: almost None. Coffee: Forget it, boobs grew some when i quit it last year.

"why bigger?, what are you now?": answer here: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=5572&page=4 my post is about in the lower-middle of the page.
I can't do much because I'm kinda poor but if I'm not taking enough or something elts is wrong tell me Big Grin I can always ramp up if i stop feeling tingle/soreness but if I'm overdoing it then yea...

So far on this:Been Some tingling, looking fuller, Periods seem a little lighter and less painful already, (Fenugreek for like a month now) and skin is acting normal

Goodluck. :-)

Good luck on your new program.

You may want to be careful with saw palmetto as it is known to help users pack in pounds and cellulite. Stinging nettle has been a good option to replace saw palmetto.

Happy growing!

(20-05-2010, 10:10 AM)crystalelle Wrote:  Good luck on your new program.

You may want to be careful with saw palmetto as it is known to help users pack in pounds and cellulite. Stinging nettle has been a good option to replace saw palmetto.

Happy growing!

If SP is used to pack on pounds, would it work if you ust massaged it in your bewbz?(bahaha) or would it affect other parts of your bod too?

Hi Caseyy,

So far all the discussion in this forum has stated consuming saw palmetto in long term will actually get them additional pounds and cellulite. I have yet to read any program that the saw palmetto is added to massages. Normally girls here do their NBE massages with either fennel or funegreek (maple syrup smell) sipped or added into the lotion or cream.

(20-05-2010, 10:10 AM)crystalelle Wrote:  Good luck on your new program.

Happy growing!

Thanx for the Advice, I saw some info about the Cellulite witch is why I'm keeping the SP to a minimum and wanted a substitute if i could find one, I'll definitely look it up. I saw a picture of a woman who had Cellulite in the face? and I was afraid that my completion was messing up the same way or was going to (can't tell with PMS).
here's the pic i meant: http://www.beatsliposuction.com/cellulit...ulite2.gif
it's an older woman granted, but i didn't want my skin to get spotty or anything...most pics on Google showed saggy butts...yikes
and thanx for the encouragement guys /|\^.^/|\
I'm really hoping I'll spill out of my C's in another month and if that happens My D's will be one step closer Wink (sometimes they look like B's, wanna get rid of that unsure thing ya know...?)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon