Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Rosies' programme

I am not the right person to ask this question. I tried PM once and it gave me huge sweeling while I used it with the progesterone only birth control pill but it also gave my weight gain and cellulite. I am done with all estrogenic herbs since they all seem to have bad side effects for me and I only do the suction method. It works for me and no side effects.

I hope you will find your answer and good luck Smile

(15-05-2013, 06:52 PM)sceptical1 Wrote:  CousinRose: your story is very inspirational and I hope I will have the patience to continue my just starting breast enlargement journey.

I was wondering if you, or someone else on the forum, used NBE pills concurrently with the birth control pill? I started Breast Actives + hops pills, and the Breast Actives topical cream a few days ago, and today I have hot flushes today, which I never had in my life. I was wondering if the breast enlargement pills are okay to take while also taking birth control pill. Obviously I was hoping to find out an answer by myself instead of having to discuss this with my doctor...

Maybe I should try only topical creams or the Brava / Noogleberry systems to avoid messing up with my hormones...But there are so many products out there I'm now confused what works or not!

(15-05-2013, 06:52 PM)sceptical1 Wrote:  Obviously I was hoping to find out an answer by myself instead of having to discuss this with my doctor...

Maybe I should try only topical creams or the Brava / Noogleberry systems to avoid messing up with my hormones...But there are so many products out there I'm now confused what works or not!

I don't want to overload your thread with off-topic posts, Rose. So I'll just try to answer this briefly.

Sceptical: Talking to your doctor is always a good idea, but I doubt they would have the advice you are looking for, as NBE is NOT something covered in medical school Wink There is not a lot of research into many of the herbs that people on this forum take.

Don't think that just because you use a cream instead of a pill that it is somehow "milder" and will not affect your hormones. Many people find that creams are MORE potent. It depends a lot on the brand and dosage. Good luck.

Thanks girls for your answers and sorry if I asked unrelated questions Smile I am not too familiar with all the posts yet. I'll start a new post with my personal story but I'm happy that you gave me some hints about combining birth control pill and NBE.

One a side note I had those symptoms only that day although I continued taking Breast Actives, so I guess it was just a "bad" day, although I will continue closely monitoring any symptoms I may have while taking BA.

Also I ordered the Noogleberry pump last week cause I think it gives better results than NBE products. I'm very anxious to start this! I feel so bad about my breasts it has affected my sexual life with my husband and I want to feel good again with my body.

So I have started my up'll d journey. I have been wearing the up'll d for 3 days straight averaging about 9 hours a day and I get quite good swelling in the end of the day. It is not like Brava swelling but still the swelling is quite good. Wearing the up'll d is piece of cake. I don't even feel it while I wear it. I wear it everyday for work and noone can see it at all. The only time I can't wear it is while going to the gym.

I am planning to wear it for 9-15 hours each day for 3-4 months.

I will keep you updated regularly but I have faith in this thing since it is so much easier to wear then Brava was and if it hurts it is easy to reposition them on the breasts.

It has been 10 days of up'll d but I missed one day. According to the Brava manual it kind of means starting all over again. I don't believe this will work unless you are consistant and use it like Brava, but for longer hours/more weeks. So now I have worn it for 3 days.

Yesterday I wore the up'll d for 14 hours and the swelling was great. I think I need long hours like that to see results so I am thinking about starting to sleep with it on. It shouldn't be a problem except for that I haven't told my boyfriend what I am doing and I would prefer not to. He has no idea about my obsession. The up'll d is so descreet that there is a chance I could wear it during the night without him noticing. As long as he doesn't try to touch me. I'll try tonight.

Somedays I noogle after I wear the up'll d and after the short noogling session the swelling is huge.

I hope this will work and I feel like such a ginnie pig.

Hi CousinRose, thanks for writing updates on your upD'lls. So interesting what will you gain from it. I'm at 100th day of my Brava journey (1st cycle), and I'm trying to find the way to prolong wearing time. Since due to my weight loss my breast retain swelling only after 15-24 hours sessions. So mostly I loose progress everyday I'm wearing it for 12 hours.

Hey Brava Tania. No way that 12 hours a day for me would have made a lot of difference while I used Brava. But I had great results and I still have it. You could try the up'll d and use it with Brava. I would like to do it, but I can't use Brava at this time in my life. I am not ready to tell my boyfriend what I am doing.

Hi, yes it also added up first 2 month. But then I lost weight and started to go into sports, and changed my diet. Probably without Brava I would decrease my breast too. But now they are bigger then when I started, and all body is much less body fat. So proportions are better.

Do you still have a link where to buy UP'll D? By the way, what color you use? Is beige better?

Hey Bravatania.

Here is the link.
http://en.kenko.com/shop/en-us/list/br/A10736

I don't think the color matters. If someone accidentally sees your up'll d they will see it wheather it is beige or black. I actually think maybe another color then beige would be better, like black, then you could wear something black over it and maybe it would be less noticeable. However, just don't wear anything low cut and the color will not better.

Thanks for posting this, I found this up'll d on the link but always out of the stock, do you buy it with the support bras from them?

By the way, when you lost the suction, will it automatic pump again?

Thanks for reply

[/quote]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon