Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Rosies' programme

Hey Dream C cup!

I actually contacted kenko and they gave me a quick answer and the item became in stock. You could try to contact them.

No, it will not automaticly pump again. If you loose suction, you have to put the cup on again. After I started using my sports bra with the up'll d I have not once lost suction. The support bra did come with it and I do use it, but a sports bra is much better and you can do about your daily life while wearing a sports bra. The bra that came with the cups doesn't hold it very good in place.

I actually stopped using it and will use it again this fall because always wearing something high neck is not so nice during the summer.

Thanks for your clearly answer, I will try to contact Kenko to see if I can buy one from them...!

Good luck with your progress,

hi CousinRose, thanks for your link to "up'll-D Deluxe" sets at kenko.com.

I think, maybe its time for me to re-new my breast growing procedures. Can you please let me know, what are your thoughts on up'll-D after using it for a long time? Have you worked on time, have you seen any results?

Hey brava tania. The up'll d's gave me a rash so I stopped using it. My skin is very sensitive and I actually stopped traditional NBE. So I don't know if up'll d's are good or not. I do recommend using it for shorter times to begin with to get your skin used to it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon