Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Rosies' programme

To explain my measurements: I have very big puffy nipples that probably add an inch to my measurements Wink I probably should squeeze them down when I measure but I never have because I always want to measure in the same way to see how much I have grown.

I have "grown" a lot on the bcp but I know that usually it is not permanent so I am waiting for my ex boyfriend to send me my noogleberry, not sure he will Angry My right breast is "growing" so much more then my left one so again I have uneven breasts ... so I will only noogle my left one.

I have heard about girls growing permanantly on this bcp and I guess it is because it has anti androgen and I have too much androgens. I will see what happens and keep you posted.

Last weekend my boyfriend (who has NO IDEA I am doing NBE or that I am insecure about my breasts) commented on how much bigger my breasts were and this was AFTER the lutheal swelling had went down!! I was so happy (but pretended not to care reallyBlush)

During my lutheal swelling I saw the size where my areolas actually look OK on my breasts. SOOO .... my goal size is the size when my areolas look ok relaxed on my breasts Wink I guess that is a full C/small D. OMG it will be hard to get there permanently.

Another way to achive that is to use niplettes to enlarge my nipples but they drag the areolas into the cups making them a part of the nipple it seems. My nipples are quite small and bigger nipples will definitly look better on my breasts.

I just ordered a new set of noogleberry since my ex doesn't answer me and I can't wait to start noogling again!!

Nipple enlargement process:
I've been using the niplette for 2 weeks now averaging probably about 10 hours a day. Now inbetween sessions my nipples never go down to it's original size! I am so hopeful because last time I used it, I had to use it for 3 months before I saw a difference. Maybe it is because now I had small nipples to begin with but before they were flat. My new goal is large nipples, ONLY so they will be more in proportion with my large areolas. I am also using the nipout spray before and after sessions. I tried it alone, without niplette, and didn't see ANY immidiate results. Maybe the spray is helping me with my good progress this time around for the long term. I don't know. My plan is at least 3 months of niplettes, then I take a break since they don't recommend a longer usage of it at a time, and then I will go again untill I reach my goal.

Breast enlargement:
My nipple enlargement is my primary focus but I am taking
Maca 1.000 mg a day, took 500 for the first month
-it is doing wonders for my body. I initially took it after I got seriously ill last March/April and lost a LOT of weight, and with it all my breasts and butt. It is making my butt bigger without weight gain anywhere else. My boyfriend can't stop to look at my butt. That really is a first for me and I love it!! I have very well formed abs at the moment since none of my weight is going there and maca really helps with weight training, I am so much stronger now and my body has never looked better!!
MSM - 500 mg a day (in the mornings)
Collagen - different amounts (in the evenings)
- msm and collagen I am taking because I have some joint problems from my sports and I think my body is lacking it! So maybe my breasts will benefit from it too.
Noogleberry - as often as I can but it's hard to be consistent since my bf doesn't know about it and I stay a lot with him.

I am still trying to eat more proteins and less sugar, not doing to great in that these days but I am not giving up!!

Nipple process:
I am on a break from the niplettes since it is hard to use on the beach but I did gain some lenght (used it for about 2 months) =) I don't even think my nipples are small anymore, just medium-small, but when erect they are really long. So next time around, this winter, I will do 3 months of niplettes and try to reach "medium-long".

Breast process
After loosing weight and gaining some back my breasts are uneven again so I am noogling only my smaller breast (the difference isn't really big but I want to even it out before I start noogling on both sides). I am now on vacation at my parents house giving me little privacy to noogle, so now I snoogle and it is so easy. I put the dome on when I go to bed, put pressure, fall a sleep and after a few hours I wake up and take it off. I am trying to reach at least 2 hours but last night I got 4 and my breast was so big when I woke up. I am very hopeful that snoogling can be a big help with my process. I will soon start to eat better and take new before pictures.

I would start using BO right now if it was legal in my country but after Christmas I am going to another country and will start then. My size is now a medium 34B and my goal is 34D in two years.

I am also taking a break on Maca because my libido gets crazy on it and I am away from my boyfriend but I will start again soon.
Still taking the same amount of msm and collagen.

Hi Rosie,

Thank you for the update. Didn't know it's possible to snoogle for hours. Saves time too Smile

Isabelle, it's easier when you have the dome on only one breast =) and the contoured large are so much better then the large and the extra large. I never loose pressure.

Good to know Smile

I'm sure for many, as for me, time is a reason not to start NB. Good thing it can be done at night if we choose the right kit. Marytay even cleans her house pumped http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=9313&pid=33368#pid33368 Big Grin

(04-08-2011, 10:02 PM)CousinRose Wrote:  Isabelle, it's easier when you have the dome on only one breast =) and the contoured large are so much better then the large and the extra large. I never loose pressure.

Hi CousinRose,
I tried laying down with only one dome on, it was great, I really think I can sleep with only one dome on and feel comfortable, but my hubby doesn't know about my NB, I might tell him just so that I can start snoogling, it'll save me some time and I think I will reach my goal faster. I just have 2 questions:
1.) When you do snoogle, do you pump wih an airlock on?
2.) Do you alternate the pumping for each breast every night?

Hey Melissa,

I am only pumping one breast because mine are uneven again so I just sleep untill I wake up and feel I need to change position and take it off.

I get such a good seal with the contoured large that I have it with the pump in bed Wink

How is your BO going? I am interested in your progress because I also have that tubular shape and I am waiting for BO to arrive .... if it goes through custums Wink but I know it is not legal in my country. I am also wondering if it will help girls with our problem to build up our mammary glands.

Just so you know, BRAVA, helped me a lot with my breast shape and I don't really have that tubular shape anymore but would love to be rounder. So be consistent on NB, it will help.

I also have puffy areolas! I got them when I became pregnant! I also think that it adds an inch or so to my measurements, LOL!
I have been on generic BO for 1 month now, I honestly have not felt any tingles/pains in my breasts. I havent seen a difference yet but I think its still too early. I read somewhere that BO will really kick in the 2nd month. I also have read that after having 2 period cycles on BO, that I will see a difference. I have a less than 2 month supply of BO left, after I run out, i think that I am going to buy UB the 3 month supply. I dont think generic is as potent as UB or BB, but I havent tried these yet so I cant compare, but I really want to give BO 6 months. I have seen the NB give me a little lift! I have just ordered the CL domes and airlocks and they should be here soon. I am so happy to know that the CL's are comfy and get a good seal, do they leave any red ring marks??
What brand of BO did you order??

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon