Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Rosies' programme

The CL leave a mark for a very short time. After half an hour my ring marks are completly gone. I don't even use a padding but I did use it in the beginning while I was getting used to it.

I ordered the Swanson generic BO. I ordered other vitamins from Swanson and I am hoping that the BO will "get lost" inbetween them since it is not legal in my country Wink I am also planning on giving BO 6 months to work, if after that time NOTHING has happened I am ready to try PM for 6 months. If nothing happens after that I quit.

CousinRose,

I know that you might get frustrated not seeing results. I, too, was thinking to switch to PM, if I didn't see results from BO. But with PM, you have to take a maintenance dose, so that is why I will try to leave PM as my last resort.
As of now, I will try to focus on BO and NB for a solid 6 months.
I have only been on BO for 1 month and NB for 2 weeks.
So I still got a long way, LOL!

I guess my way will still be longer then yours since they just "busted" my BO AND MSM at custums! I am so angry. So I guess NO WAY I will get PM through either. I ran out of supplements because my entire packet is still stuck in custums. This is big enough reason to leave this country and never come back since this country is not leaving me with many NBE options Wink

So at the moment I am concentrating on other things then NBE, still using niplettes though and making good progress with them and trying to eat healthy and exercise much. I have a theory that my lack in breasts size is because of protein deficiency which would explain my growth when I changed my diet. I am trying to eat more proteins and watching if I progress further and I think I am actually seeing a little difference. Wow if it is this simple I will be so happy =)

Hi CousinRose,

I am sorry for you, that your going through what your going through, but I believe everything happens for a reason..on that note..it may or may not take longer but is it Tigerlily and I forget the other one that grow to a pretty good size just on foods and massage..can you get any kinds of herbs..like seeds and grow your own..really not joking..hang in there..maybe some of use can help you with other ways that you may not even realize..Blush

Hi Rosie,

I agree with Susan. I'm a big fan of Eve M's program, and all ingredients should be locally available in Iceland, certainly the essential ones. Don't underestimate what you can find in herb shops, grocery stores, and even supermarkets.

I'm angry too. Did customs specify a reason for seizing your supplements?

Thanks Isabelle I new you could helpWink

(25-08-2011, 06:37 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Hi Rosie,

I agree with Susan. I'm a big fan of Eve M's program, and all ingredients should be locally available in Iceland, certainly the essential ones. Don't underestimate what you can find in herb shops, grocery stores, and even supermarkets.

I'm angry too. Did customs specify a reason for seizing your supplements?

Well I only got a letter about MSM, saying that according to law it is illigal to import supplements that have medicine in it. The organisation of medicine decides wheather the supplement is a medicine or not when there is any doubt. Then later they say I can pay the organisation of medicine for categorizing it, then maybe I could get it but it is VERY expensive to categorize. It is soo stupid! And so complicated.

I still have my noogleberry and protein Wink We'll see how it works out but I am leaving Iceland in a month anyway to a country with much better customs! Then I'll start BO :p

Thanks Susan and Isabelle =) This mess will give me a motivation to eat healthy!

Hey,

IMO, it sounds more like it is all about money...medicine or not ...well is it or not...wow that is crazy..what do they think you are all dumbassess ...glad your leaving there..I wish you the best ...you can work with what you got, especially the NB..and your right having that and protein..you off to a good start..

Thank you Rosie,

I think the same situation will come up all over the EU. The letter you got is intended for shop chains who intend to make money on imported supplements. They are required to supply the evidence that what they sell are supplements and not medicines, and that the medical claims on the supplements can be substantiated, without making them medicines.

Good luck in your new life!

The law is form 1995 so I guess it is just my country. F.ex. beer was actually illigal untill 1989 Wink

Nipple process: Have been using the niplettes 8-12 hours a day for a month straight now. I see a lot of difference and my breasts look a lot better =)

Breast process: I am still taking a break but have been reading a lot and I think there is hope for my case. I am only enlarging my breasts so my nipple area will look better on it. Well in the beginning that was my thought now I also want big breasts Wink

My new theroy and plan:
My situation is called Snoopy deformity, just found out last night. It is a form of tubular breasts but the problem is bigger in the areola area.
I have a new hope.
It looks a little this, scroll all the way down, more like the 2nd picture. orangecountycosmeticsurgery.com/breast-augmentation/faqs.htm
So the silicone implant there with time flattened out the areola so I am hoping with a lot of breast enlargement and shape improvement, with hopefully BO and NB my areola might flatten out as well in time.

I also read that progesterone is made from protein but that explain why I grow when I eat more proteins but I have always had a low protein diet. Might be a part of the cause of my problem?

So in two weeks I am starting my new programme full on, untill then, niplettes and proteins Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon