Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Rosies' programme

Hi CousinRose,

I have been drinking protein shakes and eating more protein, since it is required for BO to work better, but you have also inspired me from your results.Big Grin
I know that you said, by changing the way you ate, you grew in 7 months. I wanted to know how soon did you see the first changes?

I read that you eat less sugar and more protein.
Do you know how many grams of protein you are consuming in a day?
Can you give me some ideas on what you eat?
Also, are you eating lots of fruits? If so, how many a day?

Sorry for all the questions, but I really want to change the way I eat.
Thank you so much Rosie!

Hey Melissa,

The growth happened very graduatly when I changed my diet and I saw a change in the first month!! It was the first time in my life that I ate a lot of proteins and hardly any sugar.

I don't remember exactly how much protein I was taking. But I did go a little higher then is recommended. Now I don't count but every meal has something protein rich. I eat a LOT of skyr which is Icelandic but I am moving away to another country in 2 days so I need to find a new source. I also sometimes eat soy products because I like them so much and they can be high in proteins, but with BO it is better to keep that to a minimum. I also sometimes use rice and beans together (along with vegetables I like) since beans and rice complement each other and together make complete proteins. I also eat a lot of milk products.

I have been trying to eat chicken and make a chicken salat.
I would recommend eating fish as well, but I can't stand the taste of it!

They say you should eat at least 2 fruits a day. I try to do it, but I very often forget. Will try to do that again when my new programme starts =)

BTW... My areolas are now TOTALLY flat and I have a nice nipple in the middle !!! =) I don't know when it happened since I've been using niplette so much I have hardly seen them for a month Wink AND I have been using progesterone cream that sometimes went on my nipples (not accidentally) Wink I don't know if it was the niplette, PC or the lutheal swelling doing it, but I hope it is permanent!! With my nipples reaxed my breasts look quite normal!!!!!

Hey Rosie!
Thank you so much for the reply.
Mmmm....beans! I actually forgot about them, I am going to eat some soon!
Thanks for reminding me, LOL!!

Oooh, so your areolas are flat now? Congrats, I hope they stay that way!
As for me, I think I need more boob fat around my areolas to be completely flat.
I have little fat on top and little fat on the bottom, all I have are those big puffy areolas that stick out......I hate them...grrrr!

I would think it's the PC that is helping you since progesterone is supposed to round out boobs, and I think that is what's happening to you, rounding out the boobs so then you areolas will be flat.

Have you seen any improved roundness from using PC?
Will you keep on using it when your BO arrives?

This is actually my first month using PC so I really doubt I have results right away but I was looking at my breasts in the mirror this morning checking if they were rounder and I am not 100% sure. Brava did round them out really good so I am not so unhappy with the shape but they could be a little more round then before. I am thinking about giving PC another month before I start using BO since people here don't think it is a good idea to use it together and I might be seeing resuls from it (was not using it only for NBE). I will be checking the roundness after next month and if I see a slight change I'm going to postpone BO.

Hi CousinRose,
How are things going for you?
Are your areolas flat still?
Did you notice any more rounding with the PC?

I am very interested because you and I have very similar issues with our breasts.

Hey melissa,

Today is my 5th day of the cycle where my breasts are the smallest and my right areola is still flat and my left is almost flat. The puffiness in the left one is so small it doesn't even bother me that much. The nipple size has remained the same. I am so happy to be so close to my goal of "normal breasts". I think my breasts are a little rounder after the PC for one month. I don't really see an increase in size but the shape looks a little better I think. I can't wait for my lutheal phase so I can start PC again.

Another thing about PC, this month I did not get ANY break out before my menstruation. I always get some, very little, but some, but this month my skin was so clear. Towards the end of the month, when my PMS gets terrible, I used a little more cream when I started to feel; anxious, moody, weepy, depressed etc. and I could feel it helped me. I didn't even fight with my bf over stupid things like usually and he loves my cream!

I just took my "after pictures" to send you and for the first time in my life I don't think my breasts looks so horrible. I actully thought, they look almost normal!!

I really hope PC will do me more good in the future. I will let you know how it goes and I will send you the photos tomorrow =)

Hi Cousinrose,
I am so happy for you and you are giving me hope that someday I will have "normal" breasts.

I am seriously considering using PC, I read that in order for NBE to work, your hormones must be balanced first.

A little update:

This is now my 3rd cycle of PC and during my last break I had so much tingles and pains in my breasts I have never felt like that before. And this was after using the PC cream only 2 weeks instead of 3. After I started the PC cream again one week early the pains and tingles stopped. Next cycle I will try using it 2 weeks again and see what happens. I am petty sure I had low estrogen with even lower levels of progesterone and the PC cream is definitly increasing my estrogen during my first half so I need to give the first half more attention and time hence using the cream only 2 weeks.

Another strange thing that happened during my break at the first half of my cycle was that my lips were SO big and I am currently not taking any supplements. They are now back to normal. Another stange thing was that I had pains in my ovaries like I feel when I ovulate. I was a little worried about that. So my growth seems to be happening during the first half of the cycle while not using the cream.

I took a picture of my breasts at day 5 this cycle and they kind of look the same as with lutheal swelling but feel softer so something is definitly happening. Very slowly though.

I just started using the niplettes again although I think my size is quite good. I wouldn´t mind having a little bigger and hopefully minimizing my areolas at the same time and reducing the puffiness more. My right areola is 100% puffy free but my left one has a little puffiness still. Who knew niplettes could help so much with the puffiness. I was only using it to make my nipples more inproportion with my huge puffy areolas but it really made the puffiness nearly go away.

Tonight I will start noogling again and I am considering doing another round of Brava since I will be away from my boyfriend now for over 3 months. I will see if I manage starting it again. Maybe I will just use it on my left (smaller) breast because it is easier to sleep with only one dome and I still have quite some size difference.

Hi CousinRose!

I'm so happy for you!
Are the nippeletts that you use from Avent?

Also, do you know if it was the nippeletts or PC that made your puffiness go away?

Thank you so much!

Yes mine are from avent. I am sure it was the nipplettes that made my areaolas nearly flat not the PC. Maybe PC helped a little but I am not sure.

I haven't grown at all latly and had no tingles or anything but it could be because I went nuts on sugar this month. I just couldn't control myself and I know I don't grow when I eat sugar. After Chrismas I will have to reconsider my diet seriously. I am only consentrating on nipple enlargement at the moment.

I feel I have balanced my hormones with the PC now so I am ready for the PM. I wil start taking it in february and I can't wait to try it.

(06-12-2011, 06:37 AM)melissa4u Wrote:  Hi CousinRose!

I'm so happy for you!
Are the nippeletts that you use from Avent?

Also, do you know if it was the nippeletts or PC that made your puffiness go away?

Thank you so much!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon