Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Rosies' programme

A little update:

Nipple process - excellent. Going slowly at the moment since the wear time had been less but there is a good progess and I can see a change in my breast appearance every week!!

PC - I am going to take a break from the PC and the little gain I thought I might be seeing has definitly disappeared and I think my breasts are a little smaller. At least my 34B bras are not as tight as they used to be. I think I was seeing a little process because I could feel the PC increasing my estrogen in the beginning. I feel I am now balanced out.

The Plan - I am making a PM programme and I am so hopeful. I know estrogen increases my breast size but I am soo sensitive to the side effects that I can't even use the BCP (that do increase my breast size). I am however planning on using the PC (NOT ON MY BREASTS) during the second part of my cycle hoping to minimize the side effects of PM. I am not going to use it on my breasts anymore since it does not seem to enlarge them but it has done me really good. f.ex. it cleared up the melasma I had and I feel emotionally more balanced. My PM will arrive in February and I can't wait to start. I have been reading a lot about PM and looking at other peoples programme so I am planning on taking it with arginine and PC at least and starting with low doses. Any input would be highly appreciated =)

Tonight I will start using Brava but only on my smaller breast.
I plan on only sleeping with that thing on for about 8 hours and do a noogling session for 1 hour during the day. I just don't have time to wear the Brava more, but will try to use it as much as possible.
Along with it I am going to eat healthy diet, high protein with lots of vegetables and fruits and water. No sugar or simple carbs.
Also Maca 500-1000 mg a day.
I have a new goal. Full 34C by June 2011!! I am now a medium sized 34B.

Hey CousinRose!
So you are a 34B now, congrats! I think that if I reach a B cup, I will be so proud of myself.
Good luck on your journey!
I think you WILL reach a 34C by June 2012!
It's all about dedication and consistency.
What size domes are you currently using?

I actually went up to a small 34C so I am down to a 34B but I really don't care because my breasts look better now since my nippes are more normal. (Well of course I care but I am still happy with where I am Wink) And thanks for the encouragement, I would LOVE to be a full 34C by June. I will work so hard when my PM arrives.

I couldn't use my Brava since the domes have absolutly no stickiness on them and I couldn't hold the seal for very long. So I am back to only nipple enlargement untill the middle of Feb.

I took one month off progesterone cream and that was horrible. I broke out like a teenager and my mood was not as good. I LOVE progesterone cream even though it does not enlarge my breasts. I will definitly take it with the PM =) Can't wait to start!!!

[

Funny that you thought PC made your breasts smaller, because I felt the same way!!

hmm...

(23-01-2012, 05:25 AM)NotSoBusty Wrote:  Funny that you thought PC made your breasts smaller, because I felt the same way!!

hmm...

Exatcly ... hmm ...! I don't understand why they should decrease in size by using PC, I don't understand that logic. But PC did not increase my size that is for sure.

My PM has arrived!!!!
PM
I just started taking 500 mg at night with a glass of milk on day 5 of my cycle. I will start the cream next month.
PC
I have been taking PC for the last few months and will continue to take it at my second half of the cycle.
Noogleberry
I am going to noogle whenever I have time but doubt I will be very consistent with it since it has never given me any permanent growth and I am not willing to use it for years.
Diet
I just went to the store and bought a lot of healthy foods. Protein rich food, fruit and vegetables.
Niplettes
I am considering doing one more cycle of the niplettes since they have worked wonders on my nipples. They have went from totally flat to normal and maybe I will aim for large ones to totally eliminate my puffy areolas.

My goal: 34-beautiful-C's for the summer Wink

Hey CousinRose.

I just wanted to wish you luck on your PM program!
I wish you success.
What brand of PM are you taking?

I, too, am currently using PC.
Although, I don't know if I correctly used it. They say you have to wait until after ovulation to use PC and use it for only 14 days and then your period will come. I sort of "guessed" my ovulation, and I have used PC for 14 days and my period is still not here. Its only 3 days late. How do you know when you ovulate? Do you do the BBT charting? I tried that, but its very hard for me because I wake up at different times due to my work schedule and I get inconsistent readings every time and I think "guessing" didn't work for me.

Thanks Melissa, I will need all the luck I can get. I am using Ainterol since it was the cheapest I could find and I could see some girls seeing results from it.

My cycle is very regular, 30 days, and around day 15 I can feel in my ovaries when I ovulate. It was quite easy for me to start using the PC cream correctly because I use this method as a birth control since the pill makes me crazy. I also read that if you use the cream a few days before you ovulate it is a mild form of birth control. I think however that while I use the PM I can not use this form of birth control. PC never delayed my periods but it can make it more regular. How long is your cycle normally?

My cycle is anywhere between 27-32 days!
It varies every time. I think thats still considered "normal".

I might just get those ovulation kits that they sell at the drugstroes. I think that would be a lot easier for me.Shy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon