Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Rosies' programme

I congratulate you'd get very good results! encouraged me. im new at nbe , and im 34aa Sad your old shape looked like me, hope I can get good results like youRolleyes and what do you suggested me about brava or noogleberry?

My shape is far from being perfect now but it has improved tremendously. I saw results with Brava but never with Noogleberry. Brava is however not for everyone. Read a little more about Brava and Noogleberry and then make up your mind. I can't really recommend Brava because it is so time consuming and difficult to wear but if you have a lot of free time then I say go for it =)

you re right because i havent too much time at home.. so i will think about noogleberry.im wondering Does redness disappears the next day after pump with noogleberry? thank you for your reply.. i hope you will be C cup at summerRolleyes

Noogleberry never left a mark for a long time for me. Maybe the next 2 hours the most. It depends on your skin type I guess and I am very white with sensitive skin. YOu should try noogleberry, it has worked for so many girls =)

Thanks, I also hope to be a 34C for the summer Wink

(26-03-2012, 09:46 PM)balsalkim Wrote:  you re right because i havent too much time at home.. so i will think about noogleberry.im wondering Does redness disappears the next day after pump with noogleberry? thank you for your reply.. i hope you will be C cup at summerRolleyes

Where are my menstruations? I am a week late and my menstruations are usually like a clock. At least I know the PM is doing something to my body even thought my breasts are the same.

I only took 500mg of Ainterol, they suggest 1000mg, a day for day 5-15 of my cycle. I am thinking it is the fault of the PM cream that I used during my lutheal phase. I am wondering if the effect is local only. I can't belive it is the fault of the capsule since I took a low dose (for this brand) and didn't feel anything. I think I will not use the cream during my lutheal phase again, that is if I ever get my periods again and can start taking PM again.

Of course I could be late because I just had the worst week. Me and my boyfriend just broke up and I have been crying and not eating for days and just feeling horrible. Just a week before he was talking about that we should get married and the week later he was having second thoughts about our relationship. He keeps contacting me and I am so pathetic I can't erase him from my life because I am secretly wishing he will want me back. At least I have all the time in the world to noggle now and I am thinking of taking a Brava cycle this summer.

Hi Rosie,

Very sorry to read that. But think of Chiyomilk: a couple of years and cup sizes later, she called the boyfriend who started her on her program for serious an "insignificant man".

Thanks Isabelle, I can't wait for the time I can call him an insignificant man. I hope to see him in the future, on the beach, and I will have a nice toned and tanned body and 34D's and he will be fat Wink No, I will not rise above it Wink

Haha...Rosie you are funny! I wish I even had a brava system Dodgy
Lucky...You can live without him, but you cannot live without you. Stand tall and give that body what it deserves...MORE BOOBIES!!!Tongue You want to look the sexiest on that beach don't you?!

sorry to hear about your ex. I was in similar situation and was a mess for months. But now 2 years later, if I see him down the street, I probably wouldnt blink twice. time will heal your emotional wounds.

as for brava, my domes have lost 80% of their tackiness but I'm able to use them just fine. maybe u can give yours another go? are u using skin prep?

i know a lot of girls has had success with the noogleberry. But for me personally, i didn't get much out of it in 1.5 years. I grew a little bit but I think the growth was from PM, not noogling. the swelling is addictive though. I do think the concept behind it is sound. so now I use noogleberry to supplement my brava sessions, rather than relying solely on the noogleberry for growth.

You are right Rosance, I need more boobs =) I actually think my body looks really good but my breasts are just hidious and ruin everything Wink

lled34aa, I am very temped to use Brava again since it is the only method that has worked for me so far. I was using the skin prep but the tackiness is just none existent. The domes work for you just with the skin prep? I remember some girls on the old forum using aloe vera gel or "it stays" a product used to hold clothes in place. I might have to find something like that.

My menstruations are still not here and I continue with being pathetic through my break up Wink My weight is down and so are my breasts. Just great.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon