Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Rosies' programme

Aww Rosie, don't say that. I may not know you, but you sound like a beautiful person. Be beautiful to your body, it is a complex device, IT CANNOT DO EVERYTHING AT ONCE! Be nice to it and it will appreciate it Heart

It doesn't have to do everthing at once, just grow breasts Wink
But you are right Rosance.

Well my menstruations came nine days late and I changed my programme. I started taking the PM on day one and will continue to use it untill day 15 with the cream. I will stop everything at day 15 and see if it was the cream or not that made my menstruations late. I will not use anything during lutheal for now. First I want to see the effects of PM without the aid of anything else. I might add something later on.

I am not using the niplettes at the moment since I have to wear something tight around my breasts to keep them on and think that is not beneficial while trying to grow breasts.

I also can't bother to noogle but I am still thinking about using Brava this summer. I will see how PM will treat me. If it will give me results, I will not use Brava again.

I am feeling a little better after my break up and starting to eat a little bit. I lost an incredible amount of weight during this short time and my friends noticed. Also, not beneficial for breast growth. I just hope what all the weight I will regain will go straight to my breasts Wink I deserve a little break I think. I think 34C before the summer is not realistic. Let's say 34C before the end of summer! And a 34 D before the next time I will see my stupid ex boyfriend!

I am so unlucky. I am in my second month of PM and just added FG and SP in the lutheal phase and the swelling I have been getting is amazing!!! I have been in such a good mood, which I wasn't expecting, and just feeling generally great although I have been going through really hard times with in my lovelife, family life and a lot of stress at work. So it kills me that I have to postpone the PM and FG untill fall because I have started to form MELASMA!!! I had it two times before, one time while I was on bcp and another time last summer and I am not sure what triggered it then but I started using PC at that time and it helped. So I will continue with PM, FG and SP this fall since in the winter here there is no sunlight and I don't have to worry about melasma at all.

And I am starting PC again and I am so afraid it will shrink my breasts but I prefer smaller breasts to melasma. I am just going to use as small amount as possible. I also need to find a new birth control pill. Yes I have already started seeing a rebound boy but we are exclusive (and getting tested of course) and was thinking about trying the mini pill another time, progesterone only and hoping that will help me fight the melasma. I am also going to continue with SP. I have been taking 160 mg twice a day and it is really helping my skin so I am hoping it will minimize the acne that could be caused by the mini pill. My hormone life is so complicated Wink

I also started using Brava last night on my smaller breast but I seriously doubt I will finish the cycle. I think it is impossible with a full time job, social life, sports and a rebound boy. I might just try the 8 hours a night thing and try to squeeze in a short noogling session during the day. I'll see what happens.

Any recommendations for a routine for the summer would be highly appreciated =)

Hi Rosie,

Your plan looks great as it is. Do you get the melasma everywhere or just where you use certain cosmetics, like a face serum or a body lotion? It wouldn't be the first time that a cosmetic triggers this. Another thing I suspect is laundry softener or hair conditioner.

I am pretty sure mine comes from a hormonal imbalance. I got it once while on the bcp on my upper lip but now I have it on my cheekbones coming down to my chin and I don't use any cosmetics only on my cheekbones and chin. It is very light because there hasn't been much sun and at the moment you can't really see it and I want to keep it that way. Do you know what type of cosmetics are known to trigger melasma? Can't be a fabric softener because I don't use it but I do use hair conditioner.

(12-05-2012, 03:21 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Hi Rosie,

Your plan looks great as it is. Do you get the melasma everywhere or just where you use certain cosmetics, like a face serum or a body lotion? It wouldn't be the first time that a cosmetic triggers this. Another thing I suspect is laundry softener or hair conditioner.

Hi Rosie,

It's mainly the perfumes: scented soaps, lipsticks, blushers and powders, and for men, after shave lotions. I don't know which smells you have to look out for, but of all the make-up, it often strikes me that the blushers and the lipsticks are the most perfumed. Some hair conditioners too, and facial cleansing wipes.

Most women don't use eau de toilette or perfume in the sun, because they know they can get really dark pigmentation behind their ears. But all the other products in the same beauty line as the perfume, like a body lotion, or a soap, contain the same scents.

Really avoid retinol and the retinoids. Those are in nearly all anti-wrinkle and night creams. If you use a night cream, really cleanse it in the morning, but not with perfumed facial wipes, not with scented soaps, not with a perfumed face cleanser or make-up remover, see what I mean? I used to remove make-up after a night out in drag with cold cream. The one without scent.

I just read that candida can cause melasma so I guess I really have to battle it now. I know I had it in the past and I think it could be giving me more problems then I thought.

I just started a new program, battling candida, I think that is a big factor in my lack of breasts and I just started the bcp, progesterone only. So I am hoping by killing the candida I will have better results.

Mornings
500 mg PM ainterol
Probiotics
MSM - a small dose since I have little left and it is illigal in my country.
Grapefruit seed extract
Zinc

Afternoon
Ceracette - progesterone only pill.
Probiotics

Evening
500 mg PM ainterol
2 cloves garlic. I chew it and drink water with it. (antifungal)
protein rich meal
Probiotics

I have stopped drinking alcohol and eat very little sugar. I also have increased my protein intake and decreased my carbs. My sugar crawings are much less then they used to be and I haven't had a single pimple since I started eating the garlic.

I forgot to mention my results.
I have been using PM for 2 months now, just started cycle 3. I saw no change in the beginning but the last two weeks, just after I changed my diet, I have noticed my breasts are a little bigger. My b-cup bras are tighter so I feel like a full 34B instead of a medium 34B. My friend came to my house the other day and we were sunbathing and she asked if my breasts were bigger. I think it is crucial for me to change my diet to get any growth and I think the combination of good diet and PM could be giving me some growth. I have never been so motivated in keeping my diet good.

Melamsa and acne update: I went to the pool yesterday and stayed there all day and my melasma did NOT get any worse. Noone can see it is even there. I however did get one very small pimple 2 days ago but it is gone now. I blame the ceracette for that Wink

I forgot to put saw palmetto on my programme but I take it once a day in low dose, 160 mg I think.

So, I have gained an inch since starting cerazette and PM together. I felt something happening almost right away when I started it together. I have tried both before without the other one and nothing happened. So for me they are crucial together. I obviously needed to increase both progesterone and estrogen at the same time.

My diet has not been perfect but a lot better and I am still growing. I was down to 91 cm but I am back to my 93-94 cm without weightgain I think. The biggest I have ever been!!! The thing is if I put my measurements in the bra size calculator it gives me a 32DD. I think that is ridiculous. I feel the 34 band is more comfortable so if I just add a little to my underbust size I get a 34C. However, I still fit my B cups although they are tighter and my C cups are still big. On my pictures I look like a B cup and no more then that. So, I AM still a B cup and I will not be following the bra size calculators but relying on my bras and how I fit them and on my photos and what size they look like. I am however much better at measuring now Wink

I have been noogling my smaller breast when I can bother but I need to be more consistent with it. NB has never given me permanent growth so I guess I will need a long commitment with it to see if it works for me. I don't have the mental health to start Brava. I'm still sad after my breakup so I am not going to put myself through that at this time.

I will be doing the candida detox on wednesday for 3 days and then start the candida diet after that.

A new update. I finished the candida detox and I am now on a very strict diet. My die off symptoms were horrible but it is getting better and I feel my energy rising again. The strangest thing ... my eyes were grey blue, I actually really liked that color because it was kind of peculiar, but they are more turquis blue now, that is very strange. I thought I was going crazy when I was staring at my eyes in the mirror and noticed they looked different. I am a little disappointed but this clearly shows I had/have a bad case of candida and something is happening. I put a mask of probiotic product (similar to kefir I think) on my face and after that I had discharge coming from my eyes for 2 days but now everything is better. My eyes are just a little red but nothing terrible. I think it was the yeast from my face coming out, no kidding, because my face had the worst candida symptoms.

So back to the point. My breasts. I actually got my menstruations on cerazette for the first time. They are so light I don't even wear anything for it. It is hardly there. And I am only on day 3 so too soon to tell what I will retain after that but my breasts are huge and I see an improvement in shape Smile Crossing my fingers it is not all swelling. I am taking a week off PM while I menstruate and I am doing a little cleansing. Flushing the candida bastards from my body Wink

I have reached my low point and on my way up again. I will report again after day 5-7 of my menstruations.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon