Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Rosies' programme

(27-06-2012, 01:37 PM)CousinRose Wrote:  A new update. I finished the candida detox and I am now on a very strict diet. My die off symptoms were horrible but it is getting better and I feel my energy rising again. The strangest thing ... my eyes were grey blue, I actually really liked that color because it was kind of peculiar, but they are more turquis blue now, that is very strange. I thought I was going crazy when I was staring at my eyes in the mirror and noticed they looked different. I am a little disappointed but this clearly shows I had/have a bad case of candida and something is happening. I put a mask of probiotic product (similar to kefir I think) on my face and after that I had discharge coming from my eyes for 2 days but now everything is better. My eyes are just a little red but nothing terrible. I think it was the yeast from my face coming out, no kidding, because my face had the worst candida symptoms.

So back to the point. My breasts. I actually got my menstruations on cerazette for the first time. They are so light I don't even wear anything for it. It is hardly there. And I am only on day 3 so too soon to tell what I will retain after that but my breasts are huge and I see an improvement in shape Smile Crossing my fingers it is not all swelling. I am taking a week off PM while I menstruate and I am doing a little cleansing. Flushing the candida bastards from my body Wink

I have reached my low point and on my way up again. I will report again after day 5-7 of my menstruations.

Wow, congratulations on your progress! Sorry to hear about your candida situation but at least your NBE is working really good now.

I hope your bleeding will stop soon. Mine was also very light whilst I was on cerazette but it lasted pretty much every day with short breaks from time to time.

Luisa, I am so afraid that might happen. At least my menstruations stopped (or are on a break) and I am crossing my fingers I will not start again yet.

So, I retained about 1,5 cm after this month. That is 2/3 of an inch. I am so happy with it, especially since I also lost 1,5 kg which I am not happy about. But on this diet it is impossible to gain weight but I am doing my best. I feel the shape is also improving and I am excited about this. But too soon to really tell.

My programme for the next month:

-Candida diet - a lot of vegetables, chicken, eggs and soy milk. Antifungals and probiotics. Trying to keep my caloric intake pretty high.
-POP - cerazette, the progesterone only bcp.
-Dropping PM this month because I am eating soy.
-Including Fenugreek again since it gives me great swelling and is antifungal. I hope it will give me growth since I can't have PM sent to my country. Interesting how it will interact with POP.
-Including Saw palmetto again. I feel my skin is a little worse so I believe I need both antifungals for my skin and to lower my androgens.

My period came again ... a week early. I blame the cerazette. I had the biggest swelling ever!! I was huge! But after my periods came, it all went away. I don't measure any bigger after this month but I am not sure if I might have gained a little roundness. It is possible but hard to tell. I think they look a little rounder and bigger even though the measurement tapes doesn't think so.

I so want to start PM again but I have so little left and can't order it to my country so I will wait untill I go abroad and get more. I also don't want to drop the fenugreek because it gives this amazing swelling AND it is giving me back my feelings in my nipples that I lost while using the niplettes. I wish I could use them both together. I am thinking about adding red clover, I feel I need a stronger phytoestrogen then FG.

I started doing massages with flax seed oil and have been more consistent with the NB. I think I will finish this cycle on FG and if I don't retain anything I will try one month of PM again followed by a cycle of FG.

I lied, I am 0,5 cm bigger then last cycle, that is .... 1/5th of an inch Wink Not really anything to report so I started the PM again with fenugreek. I only have one bottle of PM left so after I finish it I have to stop unless I travel to a country where it is legal.

I was reading about garlic and it said it can possibly aid in breast enlargement and is also possibly helpful against breast cancer. So that is good news. I see my tongue gets totally pink after eating it so I hope it is killing the candida.

I had a swelling of 95 cm last cycle. That is 37,4 inches. I was huge. I am now back to 93-94 cm (36,6-37 inches). I am still a 34B because my shape isn't round enough. That is the reason I measure so big but have a small bra size. I still fit most of my B bras and when I look at my breasts in the mirror, they still look like B cups so I have a long way to go before I reach my goal of my breasts looking like C cups. I would eventually like to go up to a D cup, but one goal at a time. Going from B to a C is incredibly difficult. The bra size calculator said 32DD, yeah right!!!! I wish I could do Brava again.

"Big" news. I saw my "buddy" yesterday after not seeing each other for maybe 2 months and he was so surprised to see my breasts. He kept saying how huge they were and was asking me how come they had grown so much. I don't fit my 34B's anymore so I guess I have finally reached a 34C. I just hope it is permanent.

Congrats! I say load up on aminos to keep it.

DO you have any before and after photos? I would love to see this change. I am hoping to get to a C soon as well.

CousinRose, are you cycling the pm and fenugreek?

congrats on reaching C cup!!!!

from 34AA to 34C? that's incredible! you are my inspiration!

Aminos? Are they good for maintaining growth? Should I take them in a supplement form or just eat a lot of proteins?

I don't cycle the FG and PM. I take FG mornings and afternoons and the PM in the evening every day. I don't cycle because I am on birth control pill, cerazette, that is really helping with my progress.

I don't have a before picture from before I started, but I did take a few pictures during the progress. I haven't taken after pictures yet because I can't find my camera charger, but I will take them as soon as I find it!

Thanks lled34aa Smile I've been doing NBE for 5 years now and I finally found something that worked other then Brava. Just shows that you have to go through a lot of trial and error before you find the programme best suitible for you. But I love the changes in shape that NBE has given me. I even got compliments on my breast shape the other day. That has NEVER happened in my life.

I take fg and pm at the same time too but for only 2 weeks of the month, only because all the things I've read on here say that it's pointless to. Something about weak phtyo estrogen competing with the pm? I don't know, what's your thought on this?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon