Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Rosies' programme

Aminos are the building blocks of protein... Why she didn't just say protein instead, I dunno. Even though very few foods have an exactly balanced complete protein, we still refer to it all as protein, not by the individual amino balance of the food... To find that out you need to do a bit of extra digging.

Well, if aminos are taken in addition to your diet, you retain the growth far better.

If you were/are like anyone with a tired liver, you can eat all the protein you want but you would have a hard time converting it to amino acids.

Sunnydayz - I didn't want to take the FG and PM together to begin with because FG might possibly lower the PM potentials but I decided to try and see how it went since I am on very low dose of PM and soon I have to use only FG since I am running out of PM. It seems to work for me. I am not sure fenugreek is very estrogenic but you should ask someone with more knowledge on this matter. FG is such a mystery herb, but I love it. When I cycled, I didn't have any results.

Thanks for the tip about the liver not being able to convert all the protein into amino acids. I don't think I have ever had a diet higher in protein before in my life.

(30-09-2012, 06:02 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Well, if aminos are taken in addition to your diet, you retain the growth far better.

If you were/are like anyone with a tired liver, you can eat all the protein you want but you would have a hard time converting it to amino acids.

Actually proteins are digested in the stomach and intestines and are already broken into individual amino acids before it reaches the liver. It then goes to the bloodstream, skipping the liver entirely at first. The amino acids only ever reach the liver if you are taking in protein excess to your bodies needs, in which case it then gets converted in the liver to be excreted after further decomp and eventual expulsion by the kidneys or to raw energy depending on bodily needs.

So the real honest truth is that it doesn't matter if you take amino's that are already separated out from each other and not in a protein chain, or a "complete" protein, problems with your liver will cause difficulty from excessive amino's period.

Typically though it'd be nearly impossible to reach that upper limit. It's purported to be around 2.5 g/kg... so for a fairly average female of a body weight around 55kg, that'd be a daily protein intake of over 137 grams before liver problems could become apparent. A smallish female of around 45 kg would still need a daily protein intake of over 112 grams. Even an incredibly tiny female of about 40 kg would need 100 grams.

Unless you're waaaaaaay overeating, good luck ever reaching that...

The exception, of course, being if you have some kind of liver or kidney diseases, then it is often advisable not to exceed 1.6 g/kg, which is a fair bit easier to do.

Thanks for clearing this up! I was told by my doc I have to clean out my liver and colon if I wanted fully absorb protein and b vitamins and minerals. Wasn't sure how it all broke down.

Free form aminos are supposed to be readily absorbed so this is great for gals like me. I truly believe this helps with retaining the growth so it can't hurt.

(30-09-2012, 08:55 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Thanks for clearing this up! I was told by my doc I have to clean out my liver and colon if I wanted fully absorb protein and b vitamins and minerals. Wasn't sure how it all broke down.

Free form aminos are supposed to be readily absorbed so this is great for gals like me. I truly believe this helps with retaining the growth so it can't hurt.

Clean out the liver, I never do this, could anyone tell me how to clean out the liver? for how many day?

Thanks a lot for your help

I dropped the FG and PM because I noticed the other day that I had cellulite!!! I have always been pretty much cellulite free and I really don't like this change. I think the cellulite is pretty much gone by now. I also gained weight on the PM, that really creeped up on me, another side effect I don't like. Also, I got anxiety attacks, I think it was the cerazette.
This was my last try on herbs and messing with hormones. But PM really did work wonders for my breasts.

So now, my bust is 93 cm and I still wear my 34C's. I just measured and I just had my menstruations, but my weight is 62 kg. Yes, I have gained 4 kg. I think maybe 2 kg are muscles because I have been taking really heavy weights recently and become considerably stronger but I can see I also have some more fat overall.

My new plan?
I want to loose 3 -4 kg, no more then that and retain the breasts I have. I am going to do this by taking care of my diet, exercise more and start a new Brava/up'll d cycle in January/February. I just ordered the up'll d's and plan on using Brava for 8-10 hours a day and the up'll d's as long as I can without damaging my skin. I better make use of the time being single =)

I hope this cycle well help me more with my roundness and of course I hope to reach the 95 cm. I think I will check my mailbox every day to see if the up'll d has arrived.

(16-12-2012, 06:57 PM)CousinRose Wrote:  I dropped the FG and PM because I noticed the other day that I had cellulite!!! I have always been pretty much cellulite free and I really don't like this change. I think the cellulite is pretty much gone by now. I also gained weight on the PM, that really creeped up on me, another side effect I don't like. Also, I got anxiety attacks, I think it was the cerazette.
This was my last try on herbs and messing with hormones. But PM really did work wonders for my breasts.

So now, my bust is 93 cm and I still wear my 34C's. I just measured and I just had my menstruations, but my weight is 62 kg. Yes, I have gained 4 kg. I think maybe 2 kg are muscles because I have been taking really heavy weights recently and become considerably stronger but I can see I also have some more fat overall.

My new plan?
I want to loose 3 -4 kg, no more then that and retain the breasts I have. I am going to do this by taking care of my diet, exercise more and start a new Brava/up'll d cycle in January/February. I just ordered the up'll d's and plan on using Brava for 8-10 hours a day and the up'll d's as long as I can without damaging my skin. I better make use of the time being single =)

I hope this cycle well help me more with my roundness and of course I hope to reach the 95 cm. I think I will check my mailbox every day to see if the up'll d has arrived.

Congrats! I am so happy to hear you have growth!! This is great news.

I just thought I should update. I haven't been focused on NBE at all lately. I got a new boyfriend earlier this year and we spend so much time together that I haven't found the time to do it. And of course I am trying to be less obsessed with my breasts, but it is hard and I haven't told him anything about NBE yet. The first time he saw my breasts he said that I had beautiful breasts, he would not have said that had he met me in 2007! I was looking at my breasts this morning in the mirror and thinking how far I have come, even though I am not totally happy with them yet.

So the only thing I have been doing is wearing the up'll d's for a few hours each day just to build up wear time and I am still using maca. I love that herb. I still have all the growth I have gotten from NBE. I just measured and my measurements are the same. I am still 93 cm bust but I lost 3 kg. I am now 59 kg and plan to drop 1-2 kg more. The cellulite I got from the PM is gone.

So my plan is to tell my boyfriend about this so I will be able to sleep with the up'll d during the night. The up'll d gives good swelling when worn for a long time. 2-3 hours do almost nothing.

I don't know when I will start, but I will keep you all posted.

CousinRose: your story is very inspirational and I hope I will have the patience to continue my just starting breast enlargement journey.

I was wondering if you, or someone else on the forum, used NBE pills concurrently with the birth control pill? I started Breast Actives + hops pills, and the Breast Actives topical cream a few days ago, and today I have hot flushes today, which I never had in my life. I was wondering if the breast enlargement pills are okay to take while also taking birth control pill. Obviously I was hoping to find out an answer by myself instead of having to discuss this with my doctor...

Maybe I should try only topical creams or the Brava / Noogleberry systems to avoid messing up with my hormones...But there are so many products out there I'm now confused what works or not!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon