Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

papaya? really?

what's up with all these papaya talk? does it really work? I do remember a friend of mine telling me that papaya milk can be good for the boobs. but is it really true? does it have to be papaya milk? or will papaya be enough?

Not sure what you mean about "all these papaya talk" because I haven't seen anyone talking about papaya here lol. There's a few threads in the archives about papaya though, are you referring to those?

Anyway, papaya contains phytoestrogens so it would be a "boobie food" and could help. I think just eating the papaya would be enough. Drinking it as milk is probably just for taste/preference.

I think it's on this list of estrogen foods, i think All of these are true but I haven't looked ALL of them up yet, and also it has some things to stay away from if you want more estrogen ("Inhibiting" estrogen would foods and pills a waste of time/$$$):
http://en.allexperts.com/q/Women-s-Healt...gement.htm
/|\^.^/|\ hope that helps

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon