Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO and HRT?

Hi, all,

Is it okay to take Bovine ovary while also taking bio-identical hormones after menopause? I took the HRT for about 8 months and didn't notice much help. However, since I stopped 2 months ago, I look like I have aged ten years. I want to get back on the bio-identical hormones, which include BI-est, testosterone and progesterone. Will my attempt at nbe using BO mess all this up?

It seems like BO is helping some. I am still not sure if BO actually contains estrogen, is a precursor, or what!

Any advice?

BO contains estrogen and progesteron.It contains any hormones that any ovary has.I would suggest asking your doctor about that since he/she would be more knowlegable about your situation and needs.Good luck

Aren't there a number of women who are taking BO while on birth control? Isn't this the same thing? And, assuming that I have extremely low levels of all hormones after menopause (six years ago!), isn't is similar to taking BO with the same levels of natural hormones that a younger women might have without any supplementation?

I am sort of scared to ask my doctor. Bad, I know. But I am afraid they would have a fit at the very thought of bovine ovary!!!

Hmm thinking of it,Bo gives a boost to all the female hormones and many Ladies who were also in their menopause stage took it for nbe goals and succeeded.So there is a good chance that it will work great for you too but frankly i have no idea of all the HRT procedures and all that which maked me think of a specific health condition.But Bo was made for menopause condition and not for BE so if you are not having a special hormonal condition out of the ordinary i believe it would do you good Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon