Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

One Smaller Stubborn Boob...

Question 

No matter what I do to the right one, the left one remains bigger. I have been massaging only the right side at night and only using heat on that side but the left side is always bigger. I'm on an herb program and I am having results from it so I am very glad about that, but I can't succeed at evening them out. Honestly, I don't care if they aren't perfectly the same, a little uneven isn't a problem, but I'd like to catch the right one up to the left one a bit. I may start doing more massages through out my day if I have the time. But does anyone have advice on how I could do this, because I haven't been successful yet???

~Princess Lyn

Before I started using Noogleberry and pumping I tried the same, concentrated my massaging more on my smaller side which is the same side as you, the right side, and nothing was making it catch up with the other, the other always grew more and had the most growing pains. But once I started using NB I would pump the smaller side more, and then I started taking BO and well now I get pains in both, and crazy enough sometimes I get them in only my smaller side and they are more intense on that side. And now they are almost completely symmetrical. Not completely, but pretty dang close. So other than using a suction device and concentrating on the smaller one more with it, I have no clue how to even them out. Hope you find something that works and good luck!

Smaller boobies are easy to notice when they are uneven. In my opinion you could concentrate more on trying to grow them instead of spending too much time trying to even things out because when your boobies are bigger then it will be less noticeable if it is uneven.

Your right hand and left hand when put together you can notice that they are uneven too, but you don't concentrate time and energy to try even things out right. It is hard to find people which even have perfect symmetry of everything on your left and right such as your eyes, feet and etc. LOL!

Happy boobies growing!

Thanks to both of you. I'm not stressing over it or anything, I was just wondering why after all this time they haven't evened out and if there was any known method or technique or something that could help me out. I know other things on my body may not be even, but my breasts sit right next to each other on my chest, so its easier to notice a difference and say, well something's a little off with that one right there lol. I know other people have had this issue as well, that is where I originally got the massage one boob thing from, but I was wondering if anything other than that could do the trick. Congrats Anastasia on your evening out!!

~Princess Lyn

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon