Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I JUST ORDER PM- NOW PREGNANT- RESALE FOR CHEAP PRICE

Hi All,

I just order my PM from Ebay 2 weeks ago - Ainterol 300 caps in 3 bottle with the original price US$28.95 for 300caps 500mg (without US$ 8.90 shipping cost to my place)

You can view them here in Ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Breast-Enlargement-P...0318206182?

The Item is new and fresh, because I have asked the seller to send me the new one. I didn't want to buy a old one or a damage one stored in a hot place. So they arrived my place in very good condition and new, fresh one.

I'm storing the item in very cool place because I know it better for the result if we store in a good place.

I was waiting for my first day of cycle to take the first pill, as my research it's good to take the pill start on first day cycle and take 14 days/month then slip for further 14 days and then start again (2 caps/day).

But yesterday I found that I'm pregnant, so I can not use PM during pregnancy.

Now I would like to sell them at the price: US$18.95 for 300caps 500mg (all new, unopen)

You will pay the shipping fee. I don't know how much but If anyone interesting with this, I will find out how much the shipping fee and will let you know. Just let me know your address then I will check with the Post office.

Thanks,
Jen

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi.
I sent you a PM...
Thanks!

Hi Eva,

I just reply your message, thanks for interesting in my PM.

Best
Jen

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon