Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do You still massage with Noogleberry???

Hi everyone! I have been using my noogleberry inconsistently for about a month now. I finally graduated from college so I have more time on my hands to really concentrate on using it twice daily. I try to get in at least an hour with each session. I have also been taking wonderup since I started the noogleberry. For now, wonderup with MSM is all I take along with noogling.

My question was, do we still have to massage if we use noogleberry? Or can that take the place of massaging? For those of you that use the noogleberry, how many of you still massage as well?

If you read up on the noogleberry forum, this was discussed actually on who massages and who doesn't, and those that started massaging and seen a difference. The key is to massage BEFORE you noogle, if you massage after you will lose your swelling faster. But if you massage before you will get more swelling than you would without massaging prior. I massage 5 to 15 min before I noogle everytime. And I believe I keep my swelling at least 6 hours, maybe 8, that's how long I wear my after noogling bra before it becomes loose again. Some of the members that weren't massaging before and started said that when they did they noticed more swelling inside the domes and when they took them off. Hope this helps and good luck!

Thank you sooo much for answering my question! I will start massaging for at least ten minutes before I noogle from now on =)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon