Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How long does it take....

to get your Noogleberry once you order it, if it's coming from the UK and you're in Georgia, US? And does anyone who pump use both the pump and the herbs, or should I just discontinue the herbs if I'm pumping?

The girls that are using NB, r still taking their herbs or BO, wichever they thake, hope that helps

hey hun, I'm originally from GA, and right now I'm stationed in GTMO, Cuba, so being on a US base I still have a US address, I received my package from noogleberry in a timely manner, and yes you can continue herbs and such while still pumping. When I first started NB I was taking herbs still, but started getting bad side effects from the herbs so stopped them then started BO.

Hi Anastasia,
I was just on the Noogleberry forum reading your pics/stats thread. I think we have similar issues and sizes! I have had 2 babies and breastfed them both, and before I had kids I was a barely 34B; I've been a barely A since stopping. Mine have that same downward curved shape to them from breastfeeding; a little fuller on the bottom, but about the same size. I'll post pics eventually. I have actually been on some herbs for the past week and a half and doing massages, and the A cup is pretty full right now, so I'm already feeling a difference. It's just so depressing looking at my post-breastfeeding boobies. I'm just so glad I found these sites! I sure did not want implants (or to PAY for implants!) Where in GA are you from? We live close to Atlanta but I'm originally from Fort Walton Beach, FL. Anyway, great progress!! You look awesome!

Originally from Columbus, GA but when I last lived there was in Kings Bay, GA as my hubby was stationed there. And we use to drive to FL all the time. And yea having kids and breastfeeding seems to put a toll on all of us and our boobies unfortunately. You would think mother nature would be nicer about it since we are going through all that pain and stuff, we deserve a break dammit! But NBE can definitely help. So that's the good thing. And yea I'm completely against implants, just too many cons that outweigh the pros. Good luck with your program!

i'm in the midwest, usa and it took about 3 1/2 weeks to get my noogleberry, but i believe mine was delayed because of the ash from the volcano in iceland.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon