Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can someone tell me why we're not supposed to use herbs with UB or BB?

Silly question. But can someone explain to me why we can't use herb when taking BO? I thought we can, or so I thought I saw some people on here combining them? And if not, why?

Thanks.

You are not supposed to use herbs with BO because you will put your body through a lot of excess hormoes.BO has stronger hormonal effect than herbs that have phytoestrogen,when you take them together they will compete and your receptors may block because they are being exposed to too much estrogen and hormones in general.BO is powerful by its own really.So why put your body through all that.You mix herbs which are all phytoestrogenic and are all herbal but when you mix them with other types of strong hormones i beleive nothing good can come from it.One might grow in the begining but i am sure a long stalling time will follow that growth which might require the person to clear the receptors and take a long break from their routine.Hope that helps.

Thanks!! I get it now.

Any time Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon