Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Page with Brava results

I just found this page which allows you to search for Brava results of patients by age, number of children, and ethnicity. I apologize if this was posted before and I didn't know. I remember reading some comments about the lack of pictures of Brava results so I thought it would be cool to share. It keeps my hope up! BTW I got Noogleberry now in addition to Brava, but mostly so I can bring it with me on vacation. I will probably "upkeep" with NB too when I am done with this round of Brava. The NB large domes are a LOT more narrow than the Brava large domes I use, so the two times so far I have used them in conjunction I used the NB first. I can basically only do the conjunction on a weekend day where I don't have other obligations.

Happy growing!

Laura Smile

No there is nothing like that even this is first time I heard about this.This is really very good that this page allows to search for Brava results of patients by age, number of children, and ethnicity.I will also try it.

Thank you for sharing this!
Tongue 

I am considering bidding on ebay for Brava tomorrow! I am still hesitant though because im aware that the results are mostly just visibly to one's self, a full cup size doesn't seem to make a huge difference in the pictures of brava users. although ive always said id be happy being a B since im petite i believe it'd be a sexy fit (currently 32A, sometimes it seems not even that Sad....

so if anyone can pleease provide me with words of encouragement before i make the bid or purchase, that would be great!

if i continue to use brava for more than the recommended time will they grow bigger than a cup size?...

everyone here seems to rave about NB, does anyone recommend that more? (personally i don't mind paying for brava if it means it will pump on its own unlike NB)....

thanks for all your input in all forums, first time here and you ladies have given me soo much hope!
Bless and happy growth hunting Wink

thank you so much for sharing that link! it's so great to be able to search for people that's never had kids since the results are so drastically different. i've been using NG for around 7 months now, and it's now just barely starting to get some firmness (no kids, asian).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon