Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Angela531's Program Page

My eyes were NOT deceiving me! My breasts grew this second round with the PM! I can see it with my own eyes! I can feel it with my own hands! And I've taken pictures in which the difference between them and my previous pics are evident! They put a smile on my face every morning when I wake up and take a peek at them! They're beautiful! I'm so happy I could cry! I actually have breasts! I was afraid it might've been swelling but it's been well over a week and they're still here!

Luckily for me, the Victoria's Secret semi-annual sale was still going on so over the weekend I purchased three very comfortable and lovely bras (2 for $15.99 each and one for $20.) For once, the experience was wonderful instead of painful! And the cleavage the bras give me is awesome! I actually have something to push up!

I'm looking forward to my third round with PM. In the meantime, every morning I'm currently taking 2 capsules of fenugreek (610mg each) and a cup of fennel seed tea and three mint tea (spearmint, peppermint and another mint I can't remember) mixed together.

The current pics are below.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

So my period came 12 days late! I've never missed my period before and was really scared when this happened! There was nothing I was doing different in my daily regimen so I had to attribute it to my PM. In my last round of PM, I decided to up my dose to two pills a day for 14 days instead of one pill a day. I ended up doing it for about 16 days instead of 14 by mistake. I didn't think it would have a serious effect on me but boy did it! My period came 12 days after the expected date! This is unusual because for the past almost two years now, my period has been coming roughly 5 days early. This stuff definitely has to be potent!

I just don't know what to do now because I feel like one pill a day for 14 days isn't very efficient for my growth (nothing is really happening). So I ended up doubling the dose but now that this missed period thing happened, I reckon I'll have to cut down again for sure. I'm thinking as soon as my period ends, for my next PM cycle, I might take the pills, one capsule a day until my period comes again? Or maybe stick to the one-pill-a-day for 14 days again and keep wishing for the best. I dunno, I wish there was something I could add to really boost my breast growth. The only difference I've noticed is increased swelling during my period (which I mistakenly took for growth in the past until it deflated after my period Dodgy ). I'm still hopeful though.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon