Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A thread only about Size AAA and AA

This is a great thread, am hoping to read more shared experiences here. Blush

Can I please join your forum? I am 23, 5'9", and 120 lbs (thin little thing) and have been attempting NBE for about a year now and no success. Most of it is probably due to my impatience.

I have had two kids...but my boobs have dramatically shrank after breastfeeding. I was a full 32C when I was breast feeding my son (i only could for a month...due to his upset tummy) and with my first kid (my daughter) she just wouldn't latch and so we only got a week or so in (the good stuff) Well by 6 months after my son was born I was a small B and within another six months a AA! I had him in June 2011. My measurements now are 28" underbust, 30" bust, 31" over bust. Not exactly sure what size that makes me. 32AA or 32AAA right? Right now I just wear junior 32A bras from target since they're cheap and fit decently I just can't fill out the tops of them.

I also do have Hashimoto's Thyroid Disease. I am on Armour for it right now and get it tested this month. I may also get my hormones tested too.

For the last month I have been taking 575mg Fenugreek capsules, 575 saw palmetto capsules 575 mg, and 575mg red clover capsules from greenbush...all 1 capsule 3 times a day. I am also taking a multivitamin once a day and try to drink a protein shake a day with whole milk, bananas, and ground flax seed mixed into it. I also just got my order of booby stacked cream for this months cycle and some muscle rub...I have a horrible time motivating myself to massage 2-3 times a day...life gets in the way. I have just been doing the Chi Rotations massage just not enough rotations or enough a day. I also don't have the finances for a noogleberry right now or am not really interested in one yet.

Also, I am on a gluten free diet for my thyroid and pelvic prolapse issues I have from child birth. I had my first kid at 19 and developed a stage 3 rectocele. No fun at all...google it if you're interested in what it is.

Hi all!

I am a 32aaaa cup also starting my NBE journey. 23, no kids, 5 ft 7' and 120 lbs. Always been skinny and very flat chested and wished I had some semblance of boobs. Have been taking herbs and massaging with volufiline cream for the last month with a little result but thinking of starting to take BB in the new year with protein shakes

My dream is to have cleavage one day. Wishing all the girls on this forum success!!

So this is something only the ladies on this thread can relate to...Yesterday right after noogling, I actually felt my boobs move as I ran down the stairs! LOL!

(01-07-2015, 06:50 PM)TeeKay Wrote:  So this is something only the ladies on this thread can relate to...Yesterday right after noogling, I actually felt my boobs move as I ran down the stairs! LOL!

With a firm a-cup(my former size) you can relate to this as well. Feels good huh that jiggle feeling!:p Makes me feel more woman,love it!Rolleyes

Ok, this thread has been quiet for a very long time, but I found something encouraging for AA/AAA-cups! Big Grin

A japanese girl, growing from AA to G in about 4-5 years! Quite an amazing transformation, hard work!

http://sakura-bustup.net/bustup_knowledg.../14103.htm

Sorry for reply a very old post, but what I see is a lot of AA/AAA girls who starts a program, but no one claimed success. 
What’s wrong with this sizes? 
Seems that NBE is great for B cups 
But it is worthless for less-than-A

My guess is there is just so little tissue to work with. We are more sensitive to herb dosage, not only you have a narrower dosage window to have growth,but also it take longer time for our body to respond. I think it’s possible for small A girls to grow just much harder. Prob most people got discouraged and didn’t update their program after a few months. 

Would love to see anyone chime in to give us small girls some inspiration!

(20-08-2018, 10:45 AM)Cely Wrote:  Sorry for reply a very old post, but what I see is a lot of AA/AAA girls who starts a program, but no one claimed success. 
What’s wrong with this sizes? 
Seems that NBE is great for B cups 
But it is worthless for less-than-A

Please dont be discouraged. I was an A/ AA (depending on which boob we are talking about!) but i am now a B cup through noogling. It just takes longer..

You need to focus first on nutrition . If you aren't getting enough nutrients to nurture your breast tissue , all the hard work is worthless.
After nutrition , circulation. Massage is key for people who are less than A size but of course it takes time, more than a year. 
Then hormones, checking out if they are balanced or not . Also, keep an eye n HGH, IGF-1 & HGF.
Noogling should be also another thing to take into consideration since googling expands mammary and fat tissue .

I think it's possible but you need to have clear it won't happen in a day , it takes tons of time.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon