Big Grin 

Stats

Sex:Female
Weight:144lbs
Height:5"8

Under bust:30.25"
Bust:33.5"
Over bust:34.5
which makes me about a 34AA SadSadSad (but not for long! Wink)

I am of White British ethnicity, a non-smoker with no children... yet!

Goal:
I know I'm being ambitious here but it would be the most wonderful thing in the world if I could reach around 37" bust size, which would make me a 34C!!!!!!! Big Grin Something before I only dreamt of but maybe now could be possible!! Shy I aim to achieve this by....

Program:
INTERNAL- 1 610mg Fenugreek per day
- 1 500mg EDO per day
- 1 Fennel Tea per day
EXTERNAL
Breast massages twice daily for 15 mins each
massage mixture includes- 2 parts olive oil
- 1 part Borage Oil (starflower oil)
- 1 part Fenugreek powder

Explanation:
For the massage mixture, I had heard that fennel essential oil is very helpful in ensuring maximum penetration of the breast tissue, however I'm unsure whether to add it to the mixture or not because it's meant to be used within a week of opening otherwise it goes off, or so I have heard. Any comments on this would be really helpful Huh
In terms of the external herbs, considering my age and size I have decided to start on a relatively small dose of 650mg per day, which I will ramp up when/if I need to).
I'm also androgen excessive, and from my research on this site I've found that SP is helpful for people who are androgen excessive, but I'll start on fenugreek first for the reasons I've stated above, and because I don't particularly want to gain weight and/or cellulite.
It was really hard to decide when to start my program as I have extremely rare and irregular periods (I've only had two since the beginning of the year and they had a 3 month gap between them. In the past I've gone 6 months without a period), so I've got fed up with waiting and have decided to begin today.
I'm also going to start the internal program first so that the massage mixture can steep for a week, as all my 'ingredients' turned up at the same time.

any comments or advice would be extremely useful, I've found everyone on this site to be really inspirational so far and would like to thank you all for the advice I've received already Heart

Hi honey, i just wanted to wish you luck and success with your program and welcome to the forum. Your program looks pretty good but im no expert as i used Bountiful breast and a noogleberry and saw palmetto for a while but it caused weight gain and left me with cellulite and i was also male when i started my NBE. But im sure some people will comment on your program and offer you some advice or thoughts, in the mean time happy boobie growing hun.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

For the herbs you might want to take one in the morning and one in the night. I saw you had fenugreek listed as bring taken just once a day.

My periods are never regular either. Sometimes being days, weeks late. During the first couple of years after I first started to get it I went months without it at a time, getting it prob like three times a year. I didn't mind not having it but I just remember always being freaked out and wondering if I was going to have an "accident" since I never knew what day it was coming or if it was coming at all.

With that being said, fenugreek messes with your period cycle so just be aware of that. When I took fenugreek internally I never got my period.

Good luck with your program :-)

Thankyou Cheryl1989, your photos we're such an inspiration to me when I was exploring this site, you seem to have inspired so many other people too so thanks for the positive comments Heart Shy Big hugs back xxxx

Thankyou periwinkle12, I may try taking two fenugreek capsules tomorrow, I just wanted to ramp it up slowly because that's what most people seem to suggest doing. I completely emphasise with the whole 'accident' thing, I never know when mine will come so it's nice to know someone else knows how I feel! My mum, and all the other female members of my family for that matter, have the same problem, along with small breasts! I wonder if it's anything to do with being androgen excessive? Thanks anyway for the advice Big Grin

Just a quick update, no tingles in the breasts yet, not that I was expecting them so early, but I'll try two capsules tomorrow and see how they feel then.

p.s the fennel tea tastes DISGUSTING but I shall persevere with it

Mix your BE herb tea bag with a second tea bag of a stronger flavored tea, I use to mix my bustea bag with a mandarin orange spice tea bag, spearmint tea bag, etc. something with a strong flavor and it will help. Good luck! Herbs didn't work for me but I've seen them work for others, so maybe you'll get lucky!

Maybe you could go to this thread http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=5739
and checkout Whaika´s post.

Thankyou Anastasia916, I will definitely try that! And yes my fingers are crossed it'll work for me too.

Nessa, that thread was really informative so thankyou for that. I had based my massage mixture on wahaika's 'recipe' and, as she suggests, I am definitely going to take ramping up the herbs slowly because I don't have many receptors to work with and I don't want them to stall. Also your english is much much better than any of my attempts on any other language, so no need to worry.

I'm going to take 2 fenugreek cap today and see if theres a change. Here's hoping! Smile Smile

Day 3

still no changes internally, no aches in my boobs or anything Angry But on a more cheerful note, I did a quick massage today with my mixture and my boobs look like they've filled out a little bit and almost immediately! I hope I'm not imagining it. Also when I did the massage my boobs went really red and I think it's because the fenugreek powder I put in my massage mixture had quite big granules, and so it was really exfoliating my boobs. I'm going to have to have a think about what I can do about that.

taking 2 capsules again today, if still no feelings in my breasts I'll up it to 3 caps tomorrow.

okay I'm doing this post because I've got really excited. Today I took two fenugreek caps, one in the morning and one in the early evening, and I did my massage as I described. I wasn't expecting any change but, rather foolishly as I thought at the time, I measured my boobs about 5 times and each time it was 34"!!!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Which is an increase of .5" in 3 days!!!! Smile I'm hoping this isn't just the swelling from the massage, I'd did it 12 hours beforehand. I'm kinda expecting tomorrow I'll be saying false alarm etc but right now I'm estatic! They also feel a lot more 'pert' and rounded than usual, and feel as if they've grown on the inside of my boobs especially.
I've taken the first steps from getting from a AA to a C!!! woop woop!!

Congrats honey, in such a little time thats fantastic, but dont get to down if you dont notice much for a while yet, it can take along time hun so stick with it and remember we are all here for support and to help where we can so keep on growing them boobs lol you will be a C in no timeBig Grin
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon