Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

sair1991's first program!!!

Thankyou Cheryl, I'm determined to stick with NBE for sure Smile
2 days after measuring 34" and I'm still the same, 34.5" after massages!!!!! However i'm going to up my fenugreek intake to 3 capsules as I'm still not feeling anything internally.
Just been looking at aradiarising program and I'm wondering if I should take Wild Yam too, see if that makes any difference. Any advice on this would be great.
On a lighter note, just measured my hips and bum and they're 37" and 40" respectively. So basically HUGE compared to my boobs, not that they're the problem, my boobs are Dodgy But anyway I did it to see what cup size i would be if my boobs were as big as my bum... and they'd be.... 34E!!!!!!!!!!!!! woah, not sure if I'd ever grow a pair of 34Es, let alone want them that big, but I found the whole experience quite funny, yay to my big bum, its lovely! Tongue

Hey hun, 34E oh my god, well never say never and when that boobie greed gets you there will be no stopping you chick lol, and as far as bums go i have a big bum and i am very proud of it now, i was unsure when it started get larger but now i love it, so all women with big round bums should be proud lol. As far as the wild yam goes i dont know alot about it to be honest so i cant really advise you there hun but im sure someone can and will when they read this. Good luck honey and keep us posted on your progress.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

LOL I'm with you, my hips are 37 inches, my butt is 39 inches, before NBE my bust was 32 inches, now it's 36 1/2. If I grew to 39 inches to match my butt, I'd be a 32F!! LOL So no thanks. I want to get to a permanent 37 inches, which would be a full 34C. I might go to 38 inches and go for a 34D/32DD. But I don't think I want to go more than that. But as Cheryl said, boobie greed gets the best of us, I said I would stop at a C, I'm now busting out of my 32C bras, I should be wearing a 32D but wear 34C's as I don't want to order expensive bras yet.

Hi Cheryl and Anastasia Smile
I agree Cheryl. I used to be insecure about my big bum for a long time, until I realised that it was actually quite sexy and that men seem to think so too Wink My last boyfriend couldn't get enough of it and used to completely ignore my breasts lol!! Wink Wow anastasia 4 1/2 inches growth is amazing! I hope I can be just as successful as you. I can't even imagine getting to that stage yet as my boobs haven't actually started showing signs of growth, but when I first feel those tingles I'm sure it'll be really exciting Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

taken 3 fenugreek again today, still no signs of growing and sometimes when I measure my boobs they're 34" or they're 33.5" Dodgy
Not sure whether to ramp up again or not. This is my 7th day and I started off on one per day. I just don't want to stall, but then surely I'll feel pains before i stall Huh hmmm maybe I should just be more patient. I was wondering if someone could advise me on this it would be really helpful.

Right okay slight change of plan.
I'm going to keep the fenugreek at 2 per day for a week or so and see if I feel any growing pains etc. I will however increase my massages to two per day, one in the morning and one in the evening. Fennel tea I'll continue to drink twice per day and I'll take an EPO and Borage Oil capsule with with Fenugreek capsules in the morning and evening.

Today after a while of wondering what on earth 'rockmelon' was, I researched it and then downloaded it. I think I listened to it something like 38 times!! not deliberately, only because I left it on and just carried on with revision without realising. So I think I'll try to listen to it for half an hour per day and see if it makes any difference.

fingers crossed for booby growing!!! Smile

I was curious what method of massage you use? Can you please post a layout description of what you do? Thanks Smile

Hi cutelittlebunnie Smile I do the usual round massages around the breasts, down on the inside and up on the outside, quite hard to give a layout but I think it's fairly simple. If you look at the 'breast massage' section of this site you'll find more info Big Grin

I think I'm getting pains in my breasts at the moment (and throughout today) Tongue not quite sure though as its a weird sensation and I'm not sure how its meant to feelHuh
Rockmelon is weirdly easy to listen to I find, put it on a low volume and I forget its on when I'm revising. On a lighter note, my boob envy has been reignited while looking at photos of cheryl cole. HOW is she THAT THIN yet still has a-ma-zing boobies. Oh god the unfairness lol
Oh and another thing, does anyone know if a AA size is when your band size=your breast size, or when your breast size is 1inch less than your band size. I had originally thought the latter and so had classed myself as a AA, but if it's the former, then I'll be a AAA Sad
hope the pains continue, will be posting some pics soon to show my very small starting size lol :-/

I would think AA is when your bust size is 1 inch less than your band size, but I'm no expert. 0–1" above your band size would be A, I think. So I don't think you are AAA but rather A or AA, depending on the bra?

I'm in your same boat. I'm usually 28–29" underbust which usually puts me between a 32 and 34 band size. If I go with a 34 band size, I'd be AA-A cup because I'm usually 33-33.5" around my bust. I just wear an A though, and it's works out well enough. Still got room though! Hang in there.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon