Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

sair1991's first program!!!

hi girls,
am new here, my first post lol... sair1991, i know you said you are seeing some good results, if you dont mind can you tell me which routine you used? i know you made some changes but which combination did you find most effective? omg if i could get a change like that, like an inch or more after 2-3 weeks, i would be so so so happy! Tongue btw congrats, hope the growth continues! Big Grin

Hi searching. Well I'll just begin by saying that the past few weeks have been really irregular for me because I've had my final school exams (A2 Levels in Britain), so as much as I've tried to keep an accurate program it hasn't been the same day in day out. But I'll try to tell you what i did most days, so here goes...

per day usually I did:
- 1 or 2 fennel teas
- 1 fenugreek capsule and either borage oil or epo capsule (it does say in my program that i was meant to take 2 fenugreek but in reality often i forgot)
- I ALWAYS did a massage for about 20 mins with olive oil steeped in fenugreek
- after the first week, i also listened to the rockmelon ringtone consistently, and actually believe it has really helped with my routine.

hi sair, i know what you mean, even i have problems keeping a consistent routine. i am leaning towards fenugreek a lot as many of the program seem to be using it with good results. I dont know my hormonal balance yet so i dont know if i should wait and find out and then plan my program. I am very excited though. Smile

yes fenugreek is the best herb to use in my opinion, but then I'm biased as it's worked for me! I think people get too wound up about exactly when to take the herbs anyway, just make sure you do it while your stomach is empty and don't take too much at once and you should do well. It is very exciting when you get results Smile Good luck!

still measuring 35.25"!!! and STILL taking only one fenugreek capsule per day. I've also bought my prom dress, which nips me in at the waist and is one-shouldered, so makes my boobs look bigger and hides my huge hips and bum. It's pillar-box red so I think I'll have big tumbling curls in my hair to one side, and bright red lipstick, lovely! Sorry about that, went off on a tangent lol. Anyway, my boobs are tingling while I write this so lets hope for a 36" bust in no time!!! Wink

I'm getting ever more paranoid about whether I'm imagining my boobie growth or not lol. Sometimes my boobs measure 35", sometimes 35.25", and sometimes 35" Huh I also can't really see a huge change in the size of my breasts either, which is worrying! Does anyone know when in your cycle that your boobs are at their biggest too? Maybe I'm not actually experiencing growth at all and its just because of my cycle!! :-/ I do hope not! Sad
Does anyone also know/can give me their opinion on, whether blake talks work or not? I suppose giving them a try would be harmless as they're free but I wanted to see if they actually work before investing a lot of time in them. Much appreciated guys and gals!

hey i think generally your boobs tend to be at their biggest or bigger than usual a few days before your periods, so a week or half a week before your periods i would say, although it tends to vary a little bit. as for blake talks, dont really know much about it, but i find it a little difficult to believe that you can kinda just tell your brains to grow boobs, you know wat i mean? it could be possible that if you concentrate really hard you could command your system to release the proper hormones, but the process seems a little iffy to me. Btw i love the red dress you described, am sure it looked awesome! if only i had that kind of fashion sense Tongue

Thanks searching!
The problem I have with that though is that I have VERY irregular periods, all the women in my family do, so its impossible to tell when its a week or so before my period if you know what I mean.
As for the blake talks, the guy has some pretty conclusive facts and figures on his website going some way to showing that it does work, but I understand how you have that opinion. I may just try them to see if they work though hmmmm...

Anyway, I've had to postpone all of my NBE recently as an insect bite on my leg has become infected and the whole of the bottom of my left leg is red and swollen, so much so that I cannot walk Dodgy It's not painful really, just very very very irritating. I'm taking antibiotics and antihistamines for it which is the reason I won't be continuing with my herbs until it heals. I do really hope it clears up soon however, as I really want to get back to growing bigger boobies!!!

The leg has nearly cleared up so I'll be straight back on the herbs/massages/teas/rockmelon from today!!!! I've also just measured myself and I don't seem to have changed since I stopped so that's a good sign Smile
I cannot wait til I'm a C!!!!! Tongue

I have been REALLY lax with my program recently but as of yesterday I am determined to get back on it! I think it has partly been to the end of my exams (hence the end of any routines I had in place). Ironic to think that when I have all this spare time I can't keep my routine going! I also think its something to do with the fact I haven't grown at all in 2 weeks really (still measuring 35.25). So from now on I'll be taking 2 fenugreek per day, see if that makes a difference.
Happy booby growing people
xxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon