Poll: HOW Effective Are Bovine Ovaries? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Very, they worked for me!
35.85%
35.85%
Somewhat worked
43.40%
43.40%
Didnt work at all!
20.75%
20.75%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bovine Ovaries huh? Does it really work.

lol, yeah BB voting on here just seems wrong.

hmmm..ok i will look for almond milk...i know they have rice milk out there too......so now what to do with the new carton of soy i just bought..........

If you have food you can't eat and such, and it's not opened and still good, you can take it to food banks at local church's and they will take it. I've had to do that before, with formula I had tons of when my son developed an allergy to it. They will take anything new and unused.

yea the food bank sounds like a great idea however it's opened......

Taking MSM is great for breast growth! I take about 2g a day of MSM, 1g of biotin, and 2 b complex pills along with multivitamins with my BO... Good for my hair AND breast! Period is starting soon so hopefully I have my growth spurt like Mel and Superboobs said they get around this time... I may take some maca and fish oil to raise temp and get some booty too! Tongue..... Good Luck Ladies!!!

msm huh? anyone think it helps with breast growth?

i am not 100% sure but i have been taking my msm along with biotin daily for at least the past six month and ii have had some growth, now i dont know if it is from the biotin or of it was jut my body, but the growth was noticsble because even my boyfriend commented about it....im still waiting to start BO but my whey protein is on back order Dodgy

So i just bought all these herbs to make tea.fenugreek,saw palmetto,red clover and milk thistle and butchers broom.i boiled them for a couple hours and was going to drink a cup in the morning and one at night.i am stuck with my growth.so i saw this bonine ovary.do i have quit all the herbs completely to do the bovine ovary route.and the cream massaging as well .?im confused .

does anyone know if you still use your booby cream with bovine ovary

Yes you have to quit any phytoestrogenic herbals, including the boobie cream. It overloads your system with estrogen. Before you start taking BO, you should take some milk thistle for a few days (not sure how long; I did it for a week) to clear out the hormones and start with a clean slate.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon