Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

new to the site, open to any advise

what can i do to naturally increase my size more quickly? i've been taking a herbal supplement for about a couple months now, and i only have a few capsules left. within the first week i noticed a slightly rounder bust but nearly no difference in size. any suggestions? Huh

NBE is a slow process. It takes months to see results, and months to years to reach your goal size. Also you might not have the right program. Not everyone will respond the same to all NBEs at all doses. Read the site and learn the basics of creating your program. Make sure you are getting the right amount and kinds of herbs. We know it works, but you just got to give it time.

I want to add something. What supplements are you taking. Most companies do not work because the dosages are too low. I am not too knowledgable on herbs, but most women create their own program by buying different kinds of generic herbs.

i just took my last dose of Breast Assure. i researched some herbs that are suppose to support growth so i think i'm going to see if i can find them and give that a try for now rather than buying another brand name supplement. thanks hazel

Make sure you read the site and the archives, there is a wealth of information. Most brand names do not work, and you will find out why if you read over the posts and see what it takes to grow with herbs. Good luck.

Hi all, sorry to post my question here, but I couldn't find better place to do it.
I've been reading your forum for a month. Your results motivated me enough to start with herbs. I've taking saw palmetto, fenugreek and red clover blossoms and I'm also massaging with tea which stimulates lactation (it contains Star Anise Fruit, Anethi Fruit, Foenu graeci (fenugreek seeds);
Foeniculi fruit)
So the problem is that it has been a week since I started and I'm experiencing a rash on my breasts and pimples on my face (my skin is very dry and irritates easily). I also have slight headaches at the end of the day, but I doubt it it's because of the herbs. Do you think I should stop the herbs one by one and the massage until I find out which is causing this?
I would definitely appreciate any reply, thanks!Blush

I really think you should start a new thread in the hrebal NBE section and post your questions. I will tell you what I think. I think the rash is from the tea, because the most likely results of a rash is something you are applying topically. And since it's only on your breasts, it stands to reason. Many of us got pimples when starting any NBE, it plays with your hormones and is a common side effect. I've read that some people get headaches from using herbs. I think it's the fenugreek doing it for you, maybe take lower doses? I would try these and if it doesn't work I would try what you suggested. I would post in the herbal section though, because they would know better. Good luck.

Well.. the herbal supplements do work but along with that you need to take the best diet with healthy nutrition which is supposed to give the bust.. The herbal treatment need time to show its effects..!! Just wait and watch, eat healthy, feel happy..!!

could you recommend anything to tighten the saggy boobs ?

I am not much of help here. But as per my doctors opinion, massage does helps and find any herbal enhancement product around you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon