Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pueraria Mirifica and ............

I will post my enquiry here and in the section for male breast growth and trust no one will be offended by my question.

I am currently taking PM bought in the UK and have been doing so for just over 2 months. I also take a flaxseed capsule or oil. Prior to this I was taking FG, SP, WY etc but with little success.

I have been getting some "feelings" in my chest however I am not really noticing any physical changes.

The various forums mention taking other products to aid the effects of herbs e.g. whey protein.

I have also understood Whey protein to be a body builder and I don't want that.

Please would anyone offer me suggestions on what I could take in addition to the PM that may helps its effectiveness.

Thanks in anticipation,

Hi there,

NBE works well with a good amount of protein in our diet. If you are taking herbs whether is fenugreek, fennel, hops, red clover, pueraria mirifica and etc you can go with soy protein, it work side by side together. They are all phyto-estrogen base. Else you can put yourself in a high protein diet making sure you have enough of white meat like chicken and fish. Red meat will also give you good source of protein but you need to be aware of the side effects like fat and cholesterol.

People who are on bovine ovaries like myself will need to go with whey protein as it work good together. Bovine ovaries users can't go with soy protein as there are different estrogen elements. We don't want too much estrogen and phyto-estrogen to be in our body competing for our limited estrogen receptors.

Hope this help!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon