Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cocoa butter and milk thistle

Bought stretch mark prevention cocoa butter but couldn't find vitamin E. Came home n was reading the back of the bottle and it says it has vitamin E in it. Should I still buy vitamin E to mix with? Do you think the amount put in is enough?

Also can someone point me in the right direction of where to buy milk thistle. I was googling and some pills came up. The word "milk" made me think it was going to be a liquid type of thing. Didn't imagine a cleanse being in pill form.

milk thistle is an herb put in capsules, so the pills are what you are looking for, I bought mine from swanson vitamins.

You can also find them at iherb.com or puritanpride.com

Thanks girls :-)

How many pills per day should I take the milk thistle for my gallbladder/lover cleanse?

How many days does the cleanse go on for? A week?

I would get more vitamin E if i were you, unless it is one of the first 3 ingredients there won't be much of it in there to make a difference...however vitamin E can be a very thick and sticky consistency, so don't apply it right before putting on clothes or something, lol.

you can get it just about anywhere, the grocery store, Wal-mart, a helth store...

hope this helps

Hi hun, where are you from? I'm in England and there are loads of Holland and Barrett shops which sell milk thistle capsules. you can also get aloe vera gel there if you think that would help you. xx most jars of supplements have dosage on the back of the jar.

Thanks girls! Went to a second store today and they didn't have vit E either. I'm in the U.S. so it shouldn't be that hard to find guess just gotta go to the right place. I have aloe vera though! Didn't know I could substitute the two so if I can't find vit E I will def use that.

Does any1 know the question how much milk thistle I should take a day and for how long?

(09-06-2010, 01:56 AM)periwinkle12 Wrote:  Does any1 know the question how much milk thistle I should take a day and for how long?

I can check the dosage when I go to work later Smile will be back around 4pm GMT so someone else may know before then xx

Hi hun, the milk thistle here is 420-600mg per day x[/u]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon